Sueb Sao Rao Ruk

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i havent watch it yet....but louis is also in this lakorn....he seems so cute & adorable lol 3 cute guyz in hea!! hahaha, i'm rooting for louis he's the cute one....LoL!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah! i agreee! he should play a pa-ek role at least once again. Iloved it when his first lakorn with aump patcharapa.

donna

sarNie Adult
i thought this lakorn was gonna be a comedy/action type but it's not. kinda a little bit of everything. i feel sorry for Nam cuz his dad lum ieng but his bro dies so maybe that'll change. it's ok so far...

Nena

sarNie Elites
i very like dis lakorn is good and i like nam and pai but the n'ek she is ok but i think the girl who play at her friend in the lakorn is pretty...i think the lakorn is funny and sad...that his dad dont like him and want him to be like his older brother who was louis...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i had seen this lakorn last night...i only watched up to part 3...there's supposed to have part 4 and 5....it just misplaced somewhere <_< ...so far i watched is pretty goood! even i dislike pancake but after seeing this, she's alright, though...she's not that bad looking but it probably she's not good at being n'ke...i really like her friend, she's so freakily cute!! i wish she goes with nam, not pai...oh well..i will continue watching this... i like it so far...

anyways, i felt so bad about nam...his father seems don't love him like he loved his son, who's louis. even he died, but dad don't even give a love to nam that he survived...how can he don't love him as his son... :( i hope he will love him later...

you guys definitely give it try...beside pancake, alright? it's all like comedy, action, and suspense...oh right a bit of supernatural. LOL

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, i'm watching episode one right now. it's okay so far. I like pai with pancake's friend. they look good together. It sucks that louis dies early because i wanted him to be with that girl like officlally. well, i'm just assuming because I am on episode one.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
aww......alright your summary sounds good so far....kitkat ^_^ hahaha....maybe i'll give it a try since most comments are good so far! lol....poor louis....he dies....man! daravdo lakorns....arghh!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow... i still love this lakorn! :D it's something that you don't have to fast forward it. i felt good when nam's father started to like nam as son like he used to love louis but of course, he had to take time to everything he's willing to change. *sighhh that's made me feel better. :) :wub:

i wish louis wasn't died because the scenes where he and emma played together romantically. i mean they were so cute! the boss of emma's does like emma, too so he seemed planned to take his chance to give her some hints that he likes her very much like louis used to love her. by the way, he's hot, too! :p

mos_koblover, yeah you should give it try! nam's freakily funny around pancake :lol:...you can say he's hopeless romantic guy. :wub: pancake acts good at being shy, though. :)

i'm going to continue watching this since it's very enjoyable and it's not all about nam, it's all people who are important to be part of this mystery case. again, it's really good! :D

tang071

sarNie Elites
can someone please post summaries of this lakorn.
i really want to watch it bc of nam even though pancake's in it.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I saw the ending last nite while flipping through the channel in the hotel room. The ending was ok, Nam chasing after Pai around and whateva. The ending preview seem to have lots of sweet scenes with Nam and Pancake. She looks better onscreen then offscreen :D . My gurl Emma I dunno what happen with her..lol..so do she end up with anyone?

Oh, yea! They showed Angkor 2 preview at the end of the lakorn. Pinky kicking ass ^_^ .

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Ana said:
I saw the ending last nite while flipping through the channel in the hotel room. The ending was ok, Nam chasing after Pai around and whateva. The ending preview seem to have lots of sweet scenes with Nam and Pancake. She looks better onscreen then offscreen :D . My gurl Emma I dunno what happen with her..lol..so do she end up with anyone?

Oh, yea! They showed Angkor 2 preview at the end of the lakorn. Pinky kicking ass ^_^ .
[post="42580"][/post]​
i will let you know when i get it the ending part since it's not out in my store yet.. sighhh i can't wait seriously! mostly, i love emma's parts in it since she's so sweet and funny at same time.. angkor 2 will show after this? mmm thanks for that! :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just finished this one... well, it's a quite stupid...

first of all, emma died because the man who killed louis amarin, asked her to give him a cd of that woman (little girl's mother) who witnessed pancake's father's doing. so the man killed emma by overdosing drug on her (i think) because she gave it to her a wrong one- she hid it in the book before he came.

i'm disappointed in that part because i thought emma would be alive at end.

policeman who like emma was depressed for a while but at end, he quitted a job. there was another policewoman so they kind of seem liking each other after he helped fixing her car engine.

i wish he would get emma when she was alive... because at the grave, he gave an engaged ring on her coffin because he planned to ask her to get marry before she died.

as for nam, he was died from shots where he protected pancake at the building but at hospital, he was back alive again twice (it's pretty obvious, though. and i even cried along with pancake crying on nam.). pancake just tried to stay input with her father... i think he will be dead soon because he has a heart diease or something...

i think that parts i really like it because it's something that makes you anxious if nam will be alive or not even it's predictable. :rolleyes:

nam and pancake seem decided to off together because the issues they had but inside of them still love each other because their friends tried to get them together since they were meant to be. so later on, nam heard a piano and be there for pancake even she didn't know he was there a whole time...until she finished a piano, saw him walking away so she ran to see him talking about it... finally, nam told her he wanted her and loved her (i think). so they got each other. same goes to pai and that girl... pai became a popular basketball player and girl just was same.

it was pretty slow for them to realize and that's what i hate. <_<

finally, at end they all graduated...

overall, i like it but some parts i hate because i wanted all characters to be romantic sometimes... i mean too much of "oh i can't express my feelings" blahhh. beside i wish there's more parts to louis, emma, and that guy than those 4 youngsters.