Sufun Nirondon(Who & Who)

harman

OMg this news have made my year My two most favorite couple is back!!!!

if this is not true I be so dissapointed.

navy

sarNie Adult
OMg this news have made my year My two most favorite couple is back!!!!

if this is not true I be so dissapointed.
Same here. All I want to express is "WOW".............

As I said before since I saw tv3 calendar 2006....when they had Mew, Willy and Chatchai together. I had a feeling that tv3 will pair them up someday. My dream comes true..........OHHHHH sooooooo happy!

I hope other dream will come true too when I saw Ann and Andrew photoshot.........It will eventually. Love them all.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Same here. All I want to express is "WOW".............

As I said before since I saw tv3 calendar 2006....when they had Mew, Willy and Chatchai together. I had a feeling that tv3 will pair them up someday. My dream comes true..........OHHHHH sooooooo happy!

I hope other dream will come true too when I saw Ann and Andrew photoshot.........It will eventually. Love them all.
i know!..it was actually suppose to be chatchai but than change to willy. i had a feeling it was gonna be one of them.

i just hope Ann/Andrew is gonna pair up after the photoshoot. when ann/ken had a photoshoot together. they got paired up in Oum ruk.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad to see Willy and Mew reunite. Yay!! So Willy will take the lead role, right? I can't wait for this one. I hope their chemistry is still growing strong...I'm happy to see Willy back on-screen. I was thinking that he would take a break after his marriage.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Oh I really hope that Willy is p'ek. But from the script it seems like he's not going to be it. Any confirmed new yet??? If Willy isn't p'ek, i hope that they will get a script just for Willy and Mew.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm glad to see Willy and Mew reunite. Yay!! So Willy will take the lead role, right? I can't wait for this one. I hope their chemistry is still growing strong...I'm happy to see Willy back on-screen. I was thinking that he would take a break after his marriage.
havent heard what role is he taking yet..but yeh i also thought he was gonna take a take after his marriage..but guess not..since he has 3 upcoming lakorn!..im anticipated for all 3 too..finally!

navy

sarNie Adult
havent heard what role is he taking yet..but yeh i also thought he was gonna take a take after his marriage..but guess not..since he has 3 upcoming lakorn!..im anticipated for all 3 too..finally!
3 lakorns? What elses beside this one???

Tina, would you please share....

I like Willy, and no matter who he acts with, I will surely support him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
3 lakorns? What elses beside this one???

Tina, would you please share....

I like Willy, and no matter who he acts with, I will surely support him.
yep 3..

Ratanawadee-Willy/Ploy C
Su Fun Nirondon-Willy/Mew
Su Sarn Pu Tae Suan-Willy/Dom..no n'et yet

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for your quick reply. Thank you.

I hope one of them will show before the year is over....or may be not??????

I'm so happy. I love Ploy too. Never think of him and her? I hope all of these 3 lakorns are real dramas.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thank you for your quick reply. Thank you.

I hope one of them will show before the year is over....or may be not??????

I'm so happy. I love Ploy too. Never think of him and her? I hope all of these 3 lakorns are real dramas.
none of it is gonna air this year cuz it hasnt started filming yet..so we'll have to wait til next year..finally willy in a serious drama instead of comedy..

Kina

Dubsteppin'
oh my gosh, im so excited.

i think willy is the pra'ek. i mean, they were really big back then as an on-screen couple, and it has been so long since the fans have seen them together, so it would make sense if willy is pra'ek.

navy

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh, im so excited.

i think willy is the pra'ek. i mean, they were really big back then as an on-screen couple, and it has been so long since the fans have seen them together, so it would make sense if willy is pra'ek.
Who's else in it that they think would match with Mew better than Willy??????? I see no one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the pra'ek is confirm to be Chatchai..so i guess they didnt change the pra'ek..but oh well..still love it cuz both are older gen. actors/actress..

oh and it'll start filming next year in March credit to Noiki..

Edit: Willy is the pra'ek too!! so many talented actors!

news from komchudleuk..credit to Melanie for the translation

“SooFanNiRanDon” change to be short “SooFan” only because Khun Kai was worry that the title would be simlar to “JakFanNiRanDon” Also Nok and Willy will be the p’ek of this lakorn. They haven’t start filming yet because of the script. They're done writing 3 episode but Khun Kai wanted to changed the script abit cuz he wanted a good script for Mew. Khun Kai said Mew hasn’t work with him in 7 years so he wanted everything perfect for her. They will have 4 main character. Theres a past and future. Nok Chachai for the past and Willy will be the future character.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Dam! I can't wait for this one...my type of lakorn...But why did they shorten the title I like SuFun Nirundon it sounds better. Thanks