summaries?

kulyia

RUK
can someone provide me with Amaruetalai summary and also Soy Saeng Jan. Including the very end and most important details you think it is to you? thank you ka

leechanghwang

sarNie Egg
can someone provide me with Amaruetalai summary and also Soy Saeng Jan. Including the very end and most important details you think it is to you? thank you ka
hi! I can give you a very brief summary of Soy Saeng Jan. It is about love and vengeance of rome,rita,chai and joy and a powerful stone called Soy Saeng Jan. The story would start with their present life introducing rita and rome as an archeologist and joy as rome's rich gf. Chai would come form the past and the 4 characters are connected to each other in their past life. Chai is a king and joy is his first wife then rita will be his concubine and rome is like included in the king's "army" or something like that and he had a relationship with joy. Then rome would seduce rita because of the bet that he had with joy and it would be reason for everything that will happen.
I hope it did help you. I enjoy watching this though I felt that I was left wanting more.

kulyia

RUK
square love. Awsome. Thank you very much. i will give it a try during break. thanksgiving break is around the corner. :) want to keep busy. hehe