Summary of Dome Thong

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
this is like, my favorite lakorn
anyways...
n'ek thinks her bf is gonna marry her but he comes to tell her he's marrying someone else...
pr'ek goes to n'ek's town to run some errand [I think, can't remember] and to visit his neice, which happens to be n'ek's bf's wife to be...
n'ek goes to a restaraunt with one of her guy friend and meets her bf there, causes a little comotion, p'rk is there but doesn't get involved, nor do they notice pr'ek there...and I guess pr'ek already likes n'ek when he saw her there...
n'ek's mom's friends/relative know's pr'ek's family somehow and pr'ek's family is looking for someone to take care of their grandma...so n'ek is referred and she takes the job to get away from her bf...
nighs before and on her way to dome thong, she dreams of being there...when she arrives, she finds the people there unsocializable, and a bit un-host-ly...
the grandma is sorta haunted by a spirit, no one else sees it or gets haunted or experiences any weird things except for the grandma who screams out in the middle of the night
at first glance and n'ek, the grandma freaks out and n'ek basically doesn't get to take care of the grandma throughout the lakorn
n'ek finds out that she looks like the grandma's sister and a series of weird things happen to her, she starts to be like the grandma and sees and experiences weird things and also things that threaten her life by n'rai cause pr'ek likes her...
she doesn't get to take care of the grandma but doens't leave to go back home cause pr'ek doesn't let her cause since he saw her at eh restaraunt, he already knows that she's his neice's husband's gf and that the husband didn't quite want to marry his niece, so pr'ek uses that against n'ek to make her stay cause she doesn't want to go cause trouble between her bf adn his wife either...
you might've guessed the connection with n'ek and the manor so I'm not gonna write it, nor about the grandma's hauntings either, unless you want me to
pr'ek's mean to n'ek almost throughout but it's a really sweet storyline, or maybe I'm being biased cause I love these kind plots but I really like watching this lakorn, I htink you will too...some parts are creepy though

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary, Beamsgirls...I am so gonna watch it...A million thanks to you for the summary!!!!! 8D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary, Beamsgirls...I am so gonna watch it...A million thanks to you for the summary!!!!! 8D
no problem, but I wish I knew more thai so I can fully understand it, I've watched it over twenty times since I was in elementary school and now I'm done with highschool but I still don't fully understand it, but oh well, at least I know the story line behind it...
I think I'mma go watch it again

they should remake this, I wanna see how it'll turn out...but like dao prasook, I can't imagine anyone else playing these roles except the oringal people, saranyu was a great meanie, nam pueng was beautiful and talented and just fitted the role, and especially n'rai, i can't see anyone else palying it without under or over doing the role...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I loved this lakorn. I thought her name in it..i think Prapreung (some flower) was awesome at the time. I suggested that name to my aunt to name her kid, but it didn't work. hehe. The ending was cool. Kinda reminds me of Bansaithong...but Dome Thong came out first I think. And Dome Thong is more of a mystery.