Summer Love

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Sarnie, first of all I would like to introduce myself, my name is Lee. I just started writing a novel lately. So I would like to share with you guys and see what you guys think :) But please forgive me for my poor English, because English wasn't my first language.

The story called "Summer Love"

Here are the casts

Rome Patchata as Vayu

Kwan Usamani as Samantha or Sam

Jane jensuda panto as Pim

Tye Nattapon As Ken

Bank clash as MIke

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 1

"How could you do this to me?, if you need money why don’t you tell me, why did have to steal the company money? I trust you and this what you did to me?” a tall guy said with anger.
"I'm so sorry Vayu, I knew I was wrong. Please don‘t fire me" A man in his mid 30's begged with quilt.
"You betrayed me, how dare you to ask anything from me "
“What do you want me to do? I can do anything for you ” Sunsai still begging for forgiveness
“You broke the trust that once I was given you, but because of our relationship, I will let you work here but not as a vice president anymore” Vayu explained
"Thank you Vayu, As long you let me work here, I can do anything." Sunsai smiled
"That's all I have to say, I'll leave now" Vayu said with a low tone and walks out of his office.

“Why this shit happened to me?” Vayu said, slammed his hands on the wheel of his car. He looked mad, but hurt thinking about what just happened. Vayu gave all his trust to Sunsai and love him like a real brother, but Sunsai end up stabbing him in the back.

*Ring…*

“Hello” Vayu answered
“Hey uncle Panu, long time no talk. How are you doing? Vayu‘s voice sounded calm.
“Really, Great! When will you and your family coming to Thailand?” sounded excited.
“Okay, I’ll see you soon.” Vayu hung off.

Can I have a bottle of Heineken?” Vayu asked the bartender
“Hi hunny, why don’t you tell me that you will come here?” Annie approached Vayu and wraps her arms around him.
“Please don’t call me that we’re not together anymore or I should say we never really together. I don’t want other people to misunderstand” He explained.
“ Why? You scared all of your flings will misunderstand and you can’t fool around with them anymore?” Annie said.
“come on Annie, we come here to have fun, let’s go dance” May tried to pull Annie away
“Please don’t give me shit, I have enough already” Vayu grabbed his beer and left.
Annie got upset, and went after him.
“Vayu stop!, Vayu” Annie keeps on screaming because he couldn’t hear her of the loud music at the club. Finally she caught him ” please stop ! I need to talk to you” she begged
“what’s now” Vayu demanded
“I’m sorry, I just want us to be the same”
“Listen ok, I thought we were just talking and nothing serious. I’m not ready for a relationship. You get it now, and leave me alone.” he said and left her alone by the dance floor.

“What’s a bad day!” Vayu complained and walk out off the club. He accidentally bumped into a tall and tan skin girl with long hair
“I’m sorry” Vayu apologized
“That’s okay” she replied
“Vayu…”
“Pim…” both stuttered and surprised when they looked at each others.
“I’m surprise to see you here, How are you doing ?” Vayu asked
“I know…I’m doing good. How about you?” Pim replied, she caught his eyes
“Not too good…” Vayu said and looked away
“what’s happen?” Pim followed his eyes
“hmmm….” Vayu didn’t know how to start.
Vayu didn’t even get to start, they got interrupted by someone is calling from behind “Pim I’m here” the two turn around and see a tall man standing in front of them.
“Mike” pim stuttered
“Babe, Who are you talking to?” Mike asked, looking at Vayu
Vayu looks at both of them, knowing that they must came together and his face expression change right away after hearing the first word
“I got it now” Vayu said and walked away
“Mike, I’ll meet you inside okay. I’ll be right back” Pim said and ran after Vayu who 2 feet away, left Mike wondering what’s going on.
“Vayu! Hold on, let me explained” Pim calling from behind
“ You don’t have to, I think I understand everything now” Vayu resisted
“Please stop!” Pim screamed one more time before the tear started falling down on her face , Vayu made a sudden stop
“ Please let me explain first” Pim begged, she took a deep breath and think of what to say
“ok, go ahead. I want to know what you have to say”
“I met Mike in London, he were the only friend that I knew. He helps me with everything, then we became so close…when I realized I already fall for him” pim explained

“Was it when you realized you didn’t love me anymore? You threw away our love of 4 years for a guys you just met? Wow I can’t believe it ” Vayu sounded upset
”I’m sorry, I wish it didn‘t come out this way” Pim nodded
“What hurt me the most was you lied to me. You told me you still love me but you didn’t want me to waste my time waiting for you. This is bullshit” it hit him again, he can’t help to control himself.
“I‘m sorry Vayu, I didn‘t meant to hurt you, I‘m bad and I‘m selfish.” her tears is start falling again on her cheek
“It doesn’t matter, it was over” Vayu tried to stay cool “I wish you the best.” Vayu walked to his silver BMW car and drove off the parking lot as fast like the tornado. Left pim crying by herself “I’m sorry” she mumbled
“Pim, I love you. We will get marry when you come back from London okay” vayu said as he looked at her in the eyes
“I love you Vayu, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please wait for me” she looked at him, he pressed his lips on her forehead softly, they hugged each others tight like never want to let go. The memories which can’t be forgotten flash back at him, it hurt him more and more. He can’t do anything, but accept the truth that she already loves someone else and she will never come back.

“What take you so long” Mike asked when Pim appeared in front of him
“Sorry, I met my old friend” Pim answered
“old friend?” Mike said with a question, he took a sip of beer
“That was Vayu, there’s nothing between me and him anymore. You are the only one I want to be with right now” Pim explained as she embraced him
“I know” he looked at her with a kiss on her hair

When Vayu realized he was already in front of his house. He walked inside to his room, with the light off. Dropped his body down on his comfy bed and fell asleep.

“Yay we are finally here, I’m excited” a light skin girl with a long nice cury hair said with enthusiastic
“I know you are excited Sam, your first time in Thailand isn‘t” Sam’s mother admitted
“You and dad never take me here” Sam is looking around inside the airport, suddenly her eyes caught on something
“Damn, he is hot. ” Sam is talking to herself as she looking at a tall guy with white t-shirt that fit him perfectly which you could see his lean body. “Oh my gosh, he is walking this way…” she sounded excited
“Hi uncle Panu, welcome back” Vayu walked toward and greeted them
“Hey Vayu, long time no see. You all grown up” panu smiled
“Thanks, you haven‘t change a bit, still looking good” the two start to smile
“Hello, auntie Napa, glad to see you again” Vayu gave Napa a hug
“Nice to see you again” Napa smiled at him
“Dad, you not going introduce me to him?” Sam poked her father
“Vayu, this is our daughter Samantha, you can called her Sam. ”
“Sam, this is P’Vayu that I told you we will staying with while we are here” Panu explained
“ Hi, nice to meet you” Sam greeted him with a grin on her face
“I only heard about you from your father, now finally get to see you.”
“ Really? what did he tell you? Dad what did you tell P’Vayu?” Sam wondered
“Nothing bad, you are cuter than I thought” Vayu explained
“Thanks, you are hot…no I meant you are very nice” Sam giggled
“you guys must be tired, I think we should get going” Vayu suggested
“Yep we should go, can’t wait to see your house.” Sam smiled

“Please make yourself at home okay. I’ll have Somsai bring your luggage to your room. I already tell the maid to set up the table, I know you guys must be hungry from a long flight” Vayu suggested as he walked them inside the house.
“OH WOW, your house is so nice P’Vayu. Can I stay here forever?” Sam admitted as she looking around the house. The design of the house is in style of luxury contemporary, it combines of the classic and simple modern design. Downstairs, there is a grand stair in two story foyer, a large Master suite with sitting area/breakfast bar, and ample walk in closet, library close by, formal living room(two story)and dinning open to living room and foyer, family room with bar open to kitchen with butler pantry and breakfast room, 2 powder rooms, and secondary stair. Up stair, there’re 3 bedrooms with each own baths.
“Of course, you can stay here as long as you want” Vayu reassured
“I‘m glad you like my house. It’s a big house, but very quiet and quite lonely because I live here by myself, if Sam live here it will make the house more alive.” Vayu pulled out the chair to sit
“Okay, since P’Vayu said so, I will come here every summer” Sam took a a sip of a soup
“ So how‘s everything going for you?” Panu asked
“ The economy is not so good right now, tourists are lesser than last year. But good thing couple hotels down in south still busy, so those help back up the others. Beside that there were other problem that I had to deal with. So how about you uncle? I heard in the states isn‘t doing too good either?” Vayu asked
Panu‘s face expression changed right after vayu‘s question. Vayu could tell from his face, something must be wrong. But didn’t want to ask, knowing his uncle Panu will tell him eventually.
“Dad, how did you know P’Vayu?” Sam asked
“ Vayu’s dad was a very good friend of mine, after the death of his parent I promised to look after Vayu” Panu continue the conversation. “Now you are a successful young man, you are only 27 but you came this far. I’m so proud of you. I know your parent is smiling right now from up there.” Panu admitted
“Auntie also proud of you, and your parents now finally rest in peace” Napa said with a warm smile on her face

“ Thanks uncle Panu and auntie Napa, because of your supports that’s why I am who I am today ”
“P’Vayu and I are 10 years apart…oh wow, you look younger than your age!” Sam said with surprised
“So, you are 17 years old ?” Vayu asked
“yes, I was just turning 17 yesterday while on the plane.”
“Happy belated birthday” Vayu said with a smile on his face
*My gosh, he is freaking hot* Sam thought to herself
“Sam, are you okay?” Napa asked
“oh, I’m fine mom. I’m so full now, I will go walk around ok” she walked fast out of the table with a grin on her face.

“Is it something wrong? Your face didn’t look good during dinner” Vayu said as they sat down in the family room.
“My business real estates is going very bad now, I don’t know when it will shut down.” Panu said with a low tone that Vayu could barely hear him
“I’m sorry to hear that”
“That’s okay. I tried my best to keep it going, but nothing work. So, I took a short break, that’s why we decided to visit Thailand”
“I know how you feel. Just take a break, it must be too much for you”
“Sam always want to visit Thailand, that’s why we took her here. The other reason is I want to take Sam away from L.A so she doesn’t know that we are going broke, I don’t want anything to affect her because she is one year left in high school and about to go to college. .” Panu said with concerned.
“I think Sam is big enough to handle this kind of problem“ Vayu explained
“I know, but I don’t her to know yet. Vayu, can you do me a favor?”
“anything uncle!”
“Can Sam stay with you during summer, if thing get better by then she can come home?” Panu begged
“ I can lend you some money, probably not much” Vayu offered
“Don’t worry about it, our restaurant still making profit, so we can use that money. As long you willing to let Sam stay here, that’s all I can ask for?”
“I will, Don’t worry. I will take care of her” Vayu promised
“Thank you so much Vayu”

*sign* Vayu inhaled and exhaled with a heavy breath in his mouth as he sitting in the dark in his room. He felt overwhelmed by so many things that happened at the same time. Thinking in his head, how can he handle all these chaos.

“Good morning Sam” Vayu greeted Sam when he is about to walk in the car
“Morning, where are you going?” Sam asked
“About to go to work, how come you still here I thought you went to the temple with your parent”
“No, I didn’t really want to go. So sad, now I have to stay home by myself” Sam sounded disappointed

“Well, you can come with me if you want. I’m just have to stop by my office a little bit and we can decide what we should do after that” Vayu felt bad if he let Sam stay home by herself.
“Really, thank you P’Vayu. I‘m ready” she jumps quickly inside the car. He couldn’t help but laugh at her, she is tiny and quick.

“What do you want to?” Vayu asked while stuck in traffic
“ I don’t know, anywhere”
“Okay, I think I know where to take you”
“Where?” Sam wondered
“You will see” they laugh at each others, but Sam secretly sent him a flirty smile, which Vayu probably didn’t catch it.
“you are nice and good looking, your girlfriend is lucky to have you” Sam praised him
“I don’t have a girlfriend”
“I don’t believe you” Sam shrugged her head
“I’m not lucky in love, and I’m fine to be alone” still stuck in traffic
“Everybody need love, it‘s nice to have someone, so you won‘t be lonely” Sam explained
“yeah when I was young, I used to think that. Now I learned, it’s complicated than that. You probably don’t understand now, but you will later”
“but I’m mature enough to love someone”
“ so what is love” Vayu asked, tried to concentrated on driving and keep the conversation going at the same time
“hmmm…I don’t know”
“You are still young, just focus in school for now ok”
“Okay old man” * what’s wrong with him? He got heart broken or something?* Sam thought to herself
“Sam, get down, we are here” Vayu is calling as he see Sam still sitting in the car
“Okay, I’m sorry” she hurried get out of the car and walked after him to inside
“Hi Boss” an employee greeted as Vayu and Sam walked in
“Morning” Vayu replied
“Who is that girl that came with our boss?”
“Maybe his sister” two employees are talking at the lobby counter
“Your hotel is huge and pretty” Sam said as they inside the elevator
“I guess”
The elevator door open , there is one tall girl with a light skin approached Vayu right away
“Vayu, why you never answer my phone?” Patty said
“I’m busy, what are you doing here?” Vayu asked
“I came to see you” patty replied
Patty glanced at Sam, “I didn’t know you have a sister”
“She is not my sister”
“Hi” Sam said
“Oh you changed your taste to young grass now?”
“You can think whatever, please leave I have to work” Vayu begged
“Can you hear him, he told you to leave! Vayu, let go inside” Sam said as she put her hands around his arm, the two walked into his office. Left Patty outside by herself with a slap on her face

“Thanks Sam for your help, you are quite clever” Vayu admitted
“No problem, of course I’m Samantha Pitipaisan” Sam said with confident as she sit down on the couch
“Don’t be too flatter girl” vayu teased while signing all the papers on his desk
“Is she your girl friend?” Sam asked
“No, she is just someone I knew”
“oh, what did you do to her. She seem so crazy about you” Sam wondered
“ I don’t know, she is only like my money”

Sam didn’t seem to pay attention to what Vayu said, because she occupied observe around his office. Suddenly her eyes caught something and her hand was as fast as her eyes, she grabbed a picture flame that hidden in the book shelf.
“Who is she?” Sam wondered
“What you talking about?” Vayu said still busy looking through all the files on his desk
“The girl on the picture with you, she is very pretty”
Sam handed tovayu, his face changed after seeing the picture. He threw the picture flame into the trash can “stop being nosy, it’s none of kid business” Vayu said and went back to focus on his work
“I just want to know, is she your girlfriend? And by the way I’m not a kid”
“Okay, listen yes, she used to be my girlfriend and now she is with someone else. And don’t ask me why we broke up because I’m not gonna answer that. I’m hungry let’s go eat nosy little girl” Vayu stand up, put his right arm around her shoulder as they are walking out.
“How did he know I was going to ask that, Ok fine, I will find out somehow” Sam murmured.
“are you talking to yourself again?” Vayu asked
“No, I’m not” Sam refused

“Hunny, do you think is it a good idea for letting Sam stay with Vayu?” Napa asked while walking to the car at the temple.
“Why, You don’t trust him?” Panu asked
“No not at all, Vayu been through a lot since his parent passed away, I’m afraid it might be too much for him. You know our daughter, and your nephew, they both are hard-headed. Especially our daughter, she is very spoiled , if Vayu can’t stand it what will happen.” Napa said with a worried on her face
“Don’t worry Hunny, it‘s about time for Sam to learn about real life, when we are not there to help her. I know Sam will be just fine. Although Vayu is stubborn but inside he is a very generous man. I believe they will learn to accept each others eventually.” Panu reassured so Napa stops worrying. The car start to run slowly off to the big road and head back to Vayu’s house

It’s not easy for Panu and Napa to leave their beloved daughter to Vayu, although they knew he is a good person and they trust him, but for Sam Vayu is a total stranger. Other than that they felt bad for bringing bothersome to Vayu, but they believe they make the right decision, The hard part is how are they going to tell their daughter about the extension of her trip.

“What do you want to eat?” Vayu looked at Sam who sit in front of him
“what’s good?”
“everything here is good”
“ I’ll get anything with chicken”
“okay mam” Vayu teased
“You look good with that suit” Sam said and pretend to look away so she doesn’t caught his eyes
“Thanks, I know that. Look all the girls here are all looking at me”
“Oh please. Actually I was kind of exaggerating it a little bit. Ill take my word back”

“I’m just kidding, Thanks anyways” with a smile on his face
*a smile to die for* Sam thought to herself again
“ you seem to have a lot of thought in your mind” Vayu stared at her face
“No I’m not…Don’t look at me like that” Sam’s face turns red
“Your face is red now” he burst out in laugher
“haha so funny” covered her face with both hands

The waitress came to take their order, he always get the same thing as usual. Stir fry chicken with basil, fried rice and seafood curry. He used to come here all the time with Pim when they were still together. Although they broke up already he still come here one in awhile because the food is amazing and the atmosphere is relax and cozy.

“Look who is here” a high pitch voice pop up as she walks straight to the table where Sam and Vayu sit
“What’s a coincidence to see you here” Annie said
“Hey Annie, I didn’t expect it either”
Annie glanced at table see Vayu is sitting with someone who she doesn’t familiar with at all.
“ So who is this cute little pie, I didn‘t know you change your taste Vayu”
“I‘m Samantha, by the way I‘m not a kid or food” Sam stared at Annie
“Sam or Samantha is my sister” Vayu replied
“I didn’t know you have a sister, when will we get to hangout ” Annie put her arms around Vayu, he pull her arms away. Vayu looked annoy by her action, on the other hand, Sam looked uncomfortable
“I thought everything are clear between us, I guess not. I came here to eat, would you let me have sometime please” Vayu begged
“I’m about to leave too because I’m busy today, see you my love” Annie kissed him on the cheek then she walked out the restaurant
“Is she one of your many flings? You are such a player” Sam
“I’m not, I didn’t tell them to go after me”
“if you don’t lead they on, they wouldn’t ran after you.”
“Be quiet and eat little girl” their eyes met
“Be quiet little girl” Sam mocking him quietly

Vayu took Sam home after lunch and shopping, because he got to meet up with his friend who just came back from New York. Life has been like a roller coaster ride for him this year. Got dump by a long time girlfriend of 3 years, his good friend betrayed him, got chase by couple girls, now he has to take care of a girl, who is not really know that well. But these couple days he’s actually forget about all these problem, he was kind of surprise at himself.

“hey glad to see you man” Vayu greeted a tall man with light skin as he walked into a room of one of the condo
“Hey Vayu, nice to see you dude. It been a long time. Come in”
“Ken Ken, man I’m glad you are back. I have a position waiting for you” Vayu is sitting on the couch
“What the hell, I just got back and you want me to work already?” Ken explained handed Vayu a bottle of beer
“Dude, seriously I need your help”
“what’s position, gotta be good, or else I have to reject it” ken smiles
“vice president, is it good enough?”
“what about Sunsai?” Ken wondered
“long story, I’ll tell you later. But he still work there, but in a different department” explained
“ I see, I’m ready to work man. I gained so much experiences while working in New York, I will do the best I can.”
“Thanks a lot”
“No problem!, so what’s new with you?”
“My uncle, well he is not my real uncle, he is my dad’s best friend. Him and family are on vacation in Thailand, by the way they are from L.A. They are having problem with their business right now, so their daughter will stay with me during summer” Vayu explained

“How old is she? Is she cute?”
“She is 17 years old, she is cute, but not your type and she is too young man”
“Girls in America is grow up fast than girls here, but illegal to date underage in America. But if I get your approve I think I‘ll be fine” Ken explained with a grin on his face
“That’s all you can think about, you have to judge from your own eyes. I think I’m leaving now. I’ll see you tomorrow. Don‘t be late?” Vayu teased
“I‘ll be late, what are you gonna do?” Ken closed the door as Vayu walked out

“are you nervous to meet my parent?” Pim asked
“Are you sure you want to do this, how about they don’t like me?” Mike replied as the car in front of Pim’s house.
“Don’t worry my parent will accept whoever I choose. This is going to be the first time Pim brought Mike home to see her parent. When Vayu and Pim still together, her parent very like him because he is a good and nice guy who has a stable job and financially stable.
“Mom, and dad, I’m home” Pim calling out for her parents
“We are here in the family room” Pim’s mother answered
Pim is looking nervous while walking to meet her parent, still has a doubt in her mind whether her parent can accept Mike, because he is totally different from Vayu.
“Hi Mom, and dad, I brought someone here to see you guys. This is Mike” Pim said with a smile on her face. Her parents look quite surprise seeing a man standing next to their daughter.
“Hello, nice to meet you guys” Mike greeted

“Hi, nice to meet you. Have a seat” they didn’t quite look happy, but didn’t want to ruin the atmosphere, so they pretend like nothing happen. Although Mike noticed something isn’t feel right, he still keep thing smooth.

Pim tried to avoid awkward moment, she suddenly try to distract everyone though at the moment

“ I’m so hungry, anything to eat?”

“Yes, the table is ready with all your favorite food.” Pim’s mother said as she walking to the dining room

“Come on son, make yourself at home” Pim’s father said to ken as he walking him to the dinning room

“ How did you guy know each other” Pim’s mother asked

“We met in London, Mike was the only one help while I was there.”

“What did you do for a living?” Pim’s father asked

“I’m photographer” Mike answered
Pim parents look kind of worry after hearing Mike said it. They thought photography doesn’t make good money and can’t go far in life. But they still keep it cool, so there’s no awkwardness.
“I can’t tell your parent don’t really like me” Mike admitted as he walking to the car
“You are thinking too much, like I told you they will love whoever I choose” Pim reassured
“That’s what you think, I gotta go babe have to meet my friend at the studio” he kissed her on the lip gently before he left.
“Pim, come here we have something to discuss about” Pim’s mother said
“What’s up mom?”
“You are not serious with this man, aren’t you?” Pim’s mom addressed
“We love each others, and I’m serious that’s why I brought him home to see you guys.” Pim explained
“You can’t be serious with him, he is just a photographer. He looks like a bad boy and a player.” Pim’s father explained
“You don’t know him, how can you judge him like that”
“ So do you think you know him well enough?” Pim’s mother added
“You can think whatever you want, I know Mike isn’t like that and I will prove you guy wrong.” Pim was quite upset, she said and just walk away to her room. Although they’ve been together in a short of mount of time just eight months, but they are deeply in love and crazy about each others.

“Sam, come and sit by me” Sam mom said as they all sit down in the family room of Vayu’s house. Panu sit next to Sam and Napa, and Vayu on the other side facing them
“What’s up mom and dad, why you guys look all serious?” Sam asked
“ Mom just got a call from Jenny, there’s a problem in the restaurant, so mom and dad have to go take care of it” Napa explained
“what’s wrong?” Sam asked
“ We didn’t know exactly, that’s why we have to go. Do you want to stay with p’Vayu?” Napa pretended to asked at least it doesn’t seem like they’ve planned it out.
“ I can go with you guys, it doesn’t really matter” Sam said
“You can stay here with Vayu, because this is your first time in Thailand and you didn’t get to go anywhere yet” Panu added
“Sam, you can stay with me if you want. I will take you around” vayu explained
“ How long it will take? When you guys will be back?” Sam asked
Napa and Panu looked at each others without knowing what’s the future will hold
“Soon Sam, don’t worry okay P’Vayu will take care of you” Napa said with a soft tone, so Sam has nothing to be worry about
“Yes, I will take care of you. I already promised your parent” Vayu reassured
Sam looked at the guy in front of her, even though she just met him couple days, but she can feel that he is a good guy. Still, how can she live with a guy who she just met.
“ Sam, don’t worry okay, you can call us anytime” Napa said, holding on her daughter’s hand
“When you guys leaving?” Sam asked
“The day after tomorrow” Panu replied
“that soon?” Sam mumbled
“Come on, are you gonna cry like a baby?” Vayu teased
“ I’m not crying” Sam gives Vayu a look

“Don’t cry Sam, you not a baby anymore. Give us a call, when you miss us okay. I promised, I will call you as much as I can” Napa said as she pats her daughter’s shoulder softly while waiting for their flight to L.A at the airport
“Sorry, because I never been away from you guys” Sam sniffs as she hug her mother tightly
“Vayu, please take care of Sam for us.” Panu said
“Don’t worry uncle, I hope things will get better for you”
“ Sam, behave and stay out of trouble okay” Panu said and give Sam a warm and big hug

The time went by like a blink of an eye when they realized it’s about time for Panu and Napa have to head to the gate. Sam just couldn’t stop her tear, even though she doesn’t want too. She looked like a sad little doll with her beautiful curly brown hair, and a white baby doll dress The Pitipaisan say their last goodbye before Panu and Napa walk inside to the gate. “ I think we should go” vayu announced. Sam did replied, she just standing there looking after her parents. Vayu didn’t see her respond anything, he grabbed her hand and pull her slightly “let’s go” he said. “wait” Sam said as she walked quickly after his steps

“Where are we going?” Sam asked

“ Take you around town. Want to go? get in the car then” Vayu said

“let off my hand then” Sam said as he is still holding on to her hand, Vayu looked embarrassed then he let go off her hand, the two get inside the car and left.

“This is the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, is a very attractive place for tourists to see the old style and traditional way of selling and buying fruits, vegetables, etc., from small boats. I want you to see traditional Thai houses, the way they live and travel by boats” vayu explained while they are waiting to get into the boat
“Can you just pick a better day to come, today is so hot” Sam whining

“This is Thailand, not L.A, it suppose to be hot during summer.”

“This is Thailand, not L.A” Sam is mocking quietly behind him in the back of the boat

“Would You stop that already?” Vayu warned

“What are you talking about?” Sam didn’t understand what Vayu were talking about

“ You were copying and making fun of me in the back, don’t think that I couldn’t hear it” Vayu start to smile

“He got good ears” Sam murmured and try to talk about something else

“ Are you hungry? Want to eat anything?” Vayu asked

Sam didn’t answer as she looking around, not sure is it a good idea for her to try food here, everything is so different from where she came from.

“No, I’m not hungry” Sam answered

As they ride along the canal, Sam started to enjoy the trip as you can see on her face expression, smile and full of curiosity. She asked questions when she came across something that caught her eyes and tried out some fresh fruits. Although this is just a small part of Thailand, but she can feel the simplicity of their lives style, and how friendly everyone are. There are still a lot more for her to explore.

“ Thanks for today, I had lots of fun” Sam admitted when they walk out of the car in front of Vayu’s house
“No problem, you must be tired, go get some rest” Vayu

“Okay, good night P’Vayu” she gives him a smile and he smiles back before she walks up stair

As Vayu sitting by the pool, the memories of him and Pim came back again. It’s not easy for him to totally forget about everything about her, no matter how hard he tried. He promised to himself he will never love anyone again, because he afraid to get hurt again.

“How are you man?” Ken said when he saw Vayu in front of the elevator
“Tired, couldn’t sleep last night” Vayu explained
“Why what did you do last night?” Ken teased
“Yesterday after dropped my uncle and his wife at the airport, I took Sam to the floating market, that’s it. Nothing naughty like you thought dude” Vayu smiled
“ When I will get to see your “sister” Sam huh?” walking to their office
“I want to take her to Pattaya this weekend. You should come along”
“Sure, haven’t been there for so long”
“Hey Yu, don’t forget drink tonight with our friends” Ken’s calling from behind before walking to his office.
“I wont” Vayu responded

“P’Vayu already went to work?” Sam asked a maid as she walking down from the stair
“Yes, your breakfast is on the table” the maid replied
“Thank you” Sam walked to breakfast room. She looked bored as she is eating by herself, in a big and quiet house. Sam wondered what will she be doing if she is in L.A right now. It’s 8 pm in L.A, she probably hangout with her friends or spend quality time with her parent. Especially during summer, they see each others quite often. Out of no where, tear starts falling down on her cheek. “ Mom and dad, I miss you guys so much” Sam sniffed

Sam walk back and fort around the house probably more than ten time, waiting when Vayu will come home, so she has someone to talk too.

“What’s up guys” a dark man greeted when he saw Vayu and Ken walked in to the bar.
“Todd, nice to see you man” Ken said, sitting by the bar
“Where’s everyone?” Vayu asked
“Pae, and Ning went to the bathroom, the rest are on their way here” Todd took a sip of his beer
“Look who’s here” Ken looked toward the entrance
“Pim…” Vayu mumbled
Pim and Mike walked up to them
“Hi Pim, when did you get back?” Ning greeted Pim with a hug
“Just couple weeks, how are you and Pae doing?” Pim took a sit
“We are doing fine. So who is that gentleman came with you?” Ning asked
“Oh, hey guys this is Mike, my boyfriend” Pim said the last word with a low tone that you almost couldn’t hear her, she probably didn’t want someone hear it.
“Nice to meet you Mike” ken was the first one greeting him and the rest started to make the conversation with him.
“Cheer for our reunion” Pae said as everyone slammed their beer bottles.
Everyone were drinking and mingling since they haven’t seen each others for years. Everyone was being nice to Mike since he is new to the group, and they didn’t want to make he feel left out. Pim was glad and appreciated for their kindness. Pim and Mike were close and cozy through out the whole night. Vayu just couldn’t stop drinking, he kept taking shot after shot. It must be hard for him to see his ex with another man. Everyone tried to stop Vayu from drinking, but he still recisted. Ken had to take him home before he pass out. Pim at the same time, felt worst seeing vayu like that. No matter what she still care for him.

“Dude, stop! I’ll take you home” ken tried to carry Vayu to the car
“I don’t want to go home, I want to drink” Vayu pushed Ken away, Ken fell down and started to get piss
“You are fucking drunk” Ken carried Vayu up from the floor
Pim was holding on his arm, “ Vayu, you are so drunk. You should go home” Vayu pushed her away, she almost fell. Mike got piss when he saw that “What the fuck man, why you pushing my girlfriend” Mike yelled while holding on Pim
“Mike, that’s okay. I’m fine” Pim explained
“I think you guys should go home, I’ll take care of it” Ken said
“let me help you carry Vayu to the car” Pae offered

“Where have you been last night?” Sam asked when she saw Vayu walk inside the house
“I went drinking with my friends” Vayu answered
“I bet you got drunk, that‘s why you didn’t come home”
“uh huh” Vayu said and step on the stair
“At least let me know you wasn’t gonna come home, so I didn’t have to wait”

“I’m sorry” Vayu said
“That‘s all you can say? You didn’t feel bad for letting me eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner by myself? I was bored to death yesterday” Sam complained
“What did you expect me to say? I said I‘m sorry” Vayu is standing at the end of the stair
“At least you would have say you will try to come home and eat with me or you will make it up for me”
“Who are you to tell me what to do? This is not L.A and I‘m not your parent to do whatever you want. This is Thailand, and you live in my house, I can do whatever I want.” Vayu got frustrated.
“But you promised my parent that you will take care of me, look just one day you couldn’t even do it”
“I didn’t promise that I will come home and eat with you every single meal. You know what you have to suck it up, because not only you that been through that. I’ve been through that before, I eat, and do everything by myself for all my life, never one I complained. You know why there were no one want to listen to all your craps.” Vayu raised his voice from upstairs.
“What’s wrong with you, why are you yelling at me” started to tear up when vayu raised his voice, she didn’t get used to someone talking to her like that. All her life, she always get praised from people around her.
“I wasn’t yelling, you know what we can talk about it later. I’m in a hurry, I have a meeting to go to” he walked to his room to get ready for work

Sam were crying and ran to her room. “ Mom and dad never talk to me like that, who he think he is? I hate him” she fell down on her bed.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i'm lovin' the first chapter lotz.
a meanie, but a cutie! :p
keep it comin' !!! :D

english wasn't my 1st language too.
my 1st language was actually a hmong-mix-thai.
english was kinda like a 3rd da me.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i feel bad for Vayu, he waited for his girlfriend for 3 years just to be dumped. i think this is a cute story, but for me, i feel that Sam is still too young, but hey, age is just but a number :D