Sung by Me - Koj Hlub Kuv Npaum Cas

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hey everyone...some of u may be familiar with the other thread, but i decided to make a new one...lol

well this song is originally sung by 2U...they are awesome! love many of their songs...so i decided to try and sing this song Koj Hlub Kuv Npaum Cas...

please listen if you'd like and leave me some critiques..be as harsh as possible...cuz i kno there were some words in there that could have been pronounced better, but i decided to just leave them...lol

ENJOY!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6806643

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what can i say?

i like your voice. ;)

ure pretty good, compare to ones ive heard before && are singers. lols.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
hey everyone...some of u may be familiar with the other thread, but i decided to make a new one...lol

well this song is originally sung by 2U...they are awesome! love many of their songs...so i decided to try and sing this song Koj Hlub Kuv Npaum Cas...

please listen if you'd like and leave me some critiques..be as harsh as possible...cuz i kno there were some words in there that could have been pronounced better, but i decided to just leave them...lol

ENJOY!

That was very well done! I PM'd you. Please answer as best as you could...and from your heart! Keep in mind..I've been screwed over by so many people...all I want is your honest answers...then I'll let you know..lol!

shaddy

sarNie Egg
hey mongstaness...u should just keep all ur songs to just one thread...like instead of making new topic everytime u make a new song...just keep all ur songs into one thread so that this hmong section wont be too messing ok?......u know just a suggestion.=)....like the last thread that u did with the paradise song....u can just add this one to it.....=)

cecilia

Staff member
what, you're a guy, my bad, i took you as a girl :blush:

nice voice .. sound like one of the hmong singer like some of the girls said in here.
keep up the good work ...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult

ENJOY!

I'mma download that song...lol and will put it on my sterotype and listen.
Well if you get to be a real singer someday let me know so i could support you.
Oh yeah, we could sing together once, o-ooo! that'll be so tight! hahh! Dag xwb os..hehe...I dont really sing those type of song but i sing chinese melody and other hmong only. oh well people have their own taste okay.
Keep it up on what you're doing! I'm looking forward to hear 'em.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I'mma download that song...lol and will put it on my sterotype and listen.
Well if you get to be a real singer someday let me know so i could support you.
Oh yeah, we could sing together once, o-ooo! that'll be so tight! hahh! Dag xwb os..hehe...I dont really sing those type of sing but i sing chinese melody and other hmong only. oh well people have their own taste okay.
Keep it up on what you're doing! I'm looking forward to hear 'em.
lol..thanks..that would be awesome if i could become a singer tho...lol i like those chinese melody and other kinda hmong songs too...im into all kinds of music hmong, thai, chinese, korean..as long as the music sounds nice..lol