Sung Tong (2018)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
why not another boran lakorn ugh...

they rushed thep sarm rado to end

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I've lived through three version now. Not a fan of the male lead for sung tong. Will wait until all episode are out then skim through.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
But that remade felt like it came out just yesterday lol
I agree. I did feel like it was so recent until I checked the year and it was about a decade ago. Unbelievable how fast time flies lol.

I'm happy Pupe & Mon are reuniting again. I'll probably have to wait until they grow up to watch this

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agree. I did feel like it was so recent until I checked the year and it was about a decade ago. Unbelievable how fast time flies lol.

I'm happy Pupe & Mon are reuniting again. I'll probably have to wait until they grow up to watch this
Yes me too, I'll wait till Mon and Pupe come on screen to watch. I don't really watch the last version with Mild so I will watch this one because Mon and Pupe play here. I love this couple so I watch whatever they play.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
why not another boran lakorn ugh...

they rushed thep sarm rado to end
This version had long ending scene than the previous version with Phone, Yam, James and Aom. All three couples have more scenes at the end compared to the previous version.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Anyone watching this one?

Gosh, they make the siblings and father so annoying. I feel like I'm watching the modern thai dramas ugh...

forward to the main couple's scenes.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult

Gosh, they make the siblings and father so annoying. I feel like I'm watching the modern thai dramas ugh...

I’m watching this lakorn too.. and I’m 200% agree that the father in this version is hella annoying! I can’t stand him! Especially a younger guy trying to act old with the annoying voice. I still able tolerate the siblings now lol. But maybe will run out of my patience soon.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I’m watching this lakorn too.. and I’m 200% agree that the father in this version is hella annoying! I can’t stand him! Especially a younger guy trying to act old with the annoying voice. I still able tolerate the siblings now lol. But maybe will run out of my patience soon.
Yes, I agree. Very annoying. Hehe.

CPY

GotomySin

Her father try every single chance to kill Ngor. Just leave him alone, bruh!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@CPY yes, very sad! hopefully, he shows his true self to them. I think it the God will be the one to help with that.

Reactions: CPY