Sung Tong (2018)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Hopefully. Ngor getting too many screentime. Hahaha
I’m also very much agreed! In some eps. PraSung appears less 1 minuets. Other eps. PraSung didn’t even get screen time Ms. Although Ngor and PraSung should be the same character. I still feel they are two different characters. There is a disconnect between Ngor and PraSung.

Reactions: CPY

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
@CPY he really does. so annoying at times. the facial expression he and the father makes agrrr...
Most of the side characters are annoying! If I’m not a fan of Mon and Pupe I would have stop long time ago. I suck it up just to watch if Mon and Pupe will have any screen time or not. The lakorn is quite popular! Their rating is actually good! Could be both kids and adults are watching. But if they keep adding stupid scenes it might loss some audiences and ratings will go down.

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
I’m also very much agreed! In some eps. PraSung appears less 1 minuets. Other eps. PraSung didn’t even get screen time Ms. Although Ngor and PraSung should be the same character. I still feel they are two different characters. There is a disconnect between Ngor and PraSung.
Hopefully can see more Pra Sung.

CPY

GotomySin
Most of the side characters are annoying! If I’m not a fan of Mon and Pupe I would have stop long time ago. I suck it up just to watch if Mon and Pupe will have any screen time or not. The lakorn is quite popular! Their rating is actually good! Could be both kids and adults are watching. But if they keep adding stupid scenes it might loss some audiences and ratings will go down.
I cannot watch the eldest sister of Rotjana. Her pitch is too high and annoying. In this version they made Ngor very funny. But overdone it can be pretty boring.