Sung Tong

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I feel sorry for the ppl waiting for some good boran drama. Not that I'm not one of them (???) Tis a sad thing. Yes it is.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'm disappointed...why did they have to drag this....<_<....the small sung tong is very precious but i goota see big sung tong....argh....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I wanna clear something.. so the girl back @ sung tongs kingdom aka his half sister will be one of the nang eks too? which one is she :) she seems nice unlike her mother >:[

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
*SIGHS* Finally little Sung goes back to the giant castle..Now it the story can come back to its normal self and them growing up...Well anyways she told him that his real mom is dead..And she said if she's then she hope to die in front of him..Which she is lol..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
why is it that the movie starts off real good and then it drags omg i cant stand whomever is writing this verson. good lord move it and leave out the unwanted parts sheesh weesh. it does get annoy when u see the same thing over and over; he didnt run away like that in the other versions...

true though it's all about making the mula to them...

Phon

sarNie Adult
ch3 version wasn't the way it is sappose to go to. gotta watch the ch7 version from way back i think 1984 the story is straight out of the book that was written by soontornpu botgawee.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...He just better not run away again..Before I run away from the TV..Geesh..Kept seeing the same thing..

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Scenarios are repeating every weeks. Little boy escape...get captured again .. than escape again. Producers need to just let him escape and learn some magical skills so he can go find his mama.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
its borring dont even bother watching it they keep repeating the same thing over and over jus wait till they grow up lol i jus wanna see the girls lol :lol:

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
Jeez, I'm at the part where he meets the old couple and they take him in. If its supposed to get worse than this, I think I'll stop watching for a while. No offense to Little Sung, but you meet too many new people. Grow up already.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Pra aek is grown up now...!!!! I told you there gonna grow up next month lol..Which next month is March..And in Thailand there already March now...So yep..Told ya lol...Anywho thank god...!!!!!!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Finally, it came to the part when Little Sung is all grown up..just catch him about 10 minutes to the end duh...Anyways, tomorroow is when he goes to the magic forest and discover the mask and all...