Sung Tong

sakura

sarNie Egg
i can't wait to see more of this film because it look so good especially Phone was trying to show off to the princess making me i can't believe him but still he look cute

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...I don't want them to extend..When they extend they EXTEND..!!! lol...Plus I would like to watch new lakorns too..Not just the same one for one whole year...But anyways hopefully this one don't extend..Before I get annoyed like the past lakorns lol..

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
wellthe only part i dont like is that all the sister 's were being mean to the youngest sister except one sister was really nice to the youngest sister i forgot her name lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't think they are that mean. and plus it seems like rodjana is trying to get attention too. Is not her intention to do so but she the way she act, make it like she wants to have attention. that is what i think.

Phon

sarNie Adult
I don't think they are that mean. and plus it seems like rodjana is trying to get attention too. Is not her intention to do so but she the way she act, make it like she wants to have attention. that is what i think.

no she is like that becuase she doesnt like any guy she see. and plus her sister all want things done thier way. And after rodjana pick her man her sisters gonna be mean and will be picking on her alot becuase her husband is dark and ugly. and the baby of the family will always get attention from the parents no matter they want it or not lol. I already watch that part it doesnt seem like she is trying to get attention she just doesnt want to get marry period but she is forced to.

kouvang

sarNie Egg
I agree that rodjana just doesn't want to get marry and she do get the most attention because she does not want to get marry. If it was me, I would do the same thing as rodjana if I was in the same situation. Any of her sisters would get the same attentions too if they do not want to get marry like Rodjana. I read alot of our boran stories "dab neeg" and I found that pretty much, this is how it is done, youngest daughter gets most of the attentions from the parents and most of the time, she also gets attentions from the guys too.

Phon

sarNie Adult
If anyone remember gro petch 7 see sawunlaykah didnt want to get marry to. And tep 3 radu suwun umpon didnt want to get marry.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
From what I say is that she isn't intentionally try to get attention, but just her acting is like that. That's how I see her character, it might be different from what other people see because we all have different opinion on one signle subject.

Hope that I'm not upset anyone by stated my opinion.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
like I said before, I wont watch this lakorn until they grow up...well they did and I watched it.The latest eppy was good. LOL, stupid phone try to show off and it seems like he wants all the girls to himself...hahaha...I like how this has comedy too....so whos the oldest to youngest...well I know mild is the youngest but the rest of the girls....

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
Can someone who's watched every episode so far answer this question for me?

What happened to the snail that little Sung used to hang out with? I got kinda bored with the series and just skipped to when he grew up and never saw the snail boy again.

sillyme

sarNie Egg
omg cant wait till tomorrow episode..she will see him both look kind of awkward in their own little space..lols but what i wanna know is what is he say in the preview of epi. 26

Phon

sarNie Adult
omg cant wait till tomorrow episode..she will see him both look kind of awkward in their own little space..lols but what i wanna know is what is he say in the preview of epi. 26

he said whenever you love me for me and not the way i look then he will show his true self.

sillyme

sarNie Egg
he said whenever you love me for me and not the way i look then he will show his true self.

:lol: aah..thanks alot..sign i was waiting forever for someone to tell me what he was saying..cant wait untill she see him gosher he needs to get out of that funny black guy.