Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish it played everyday and aired longer so that it can finish faster..!!! But who knows..Maybe if it aired everyday it would be long still lol..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Nope..The new lakorn from what I know now is 'Gaew Pisadarn' which is a remake from 30 yrs ago...
OMG...wasnt James Aom and Boy Sapol are suppose to be the cast and other ppl as well....I hope Boy is in here and he gets with Aom....cross fingers.....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There's suppose to be a lot of couples in that lakorn..But if it was made back in 2003-2004 yes..James and other people were "supposedly" going to be in it..But now that it will be the next lakorn (if they still plan on making it) then it will be other people..We'll just have to wait and see for ourselves because Sung Tong is still filming right now..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe he's only 16. Gee, he's getting cuter and cuter. I am a bit disappointed in that he keeps running away whenever Rorthana says something that upsets him but he's such a cutie, I would forgive him everytime and hug him like that too. Anyway, is it Rorthana or Rortjana? I thought I heard Rorthana.

I just began watching this since there aren't many lakorns that interest me now and I'm actually hooked. I love the storyline and concept but wish they would spend less time on the 6 son-n-laws and focus in more on the love story between Rorthana and Sung.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh okay, Rotejana.

I love this pair, Nott and Mild, they're so cute together. Just watched Episodes 65-68. Finally, this series is going somewhere na. ^_^ Anyway, it's so sad how all of the sisters are somehow changing their hearts after seeing Sung Tong. Gee, their love is so shallow. And Rotejana sort of got jealous when the 6th older sister presented the food. Stupid sister. :rolleyes:

You know, Sung has always tested Rotejana's love, something drastic and sad should happen to Rotejana to test out his love for her. Like she said in the cottage, if it wasn't her pretty appearance, he wouldn't have fallen in love with her in the first place. I mean, she's the one who has always chased after him, waited for him, and sacrificed for him, it's time he shows her how much he loves her unconditionally. -_-

I'm repeating all of the sweet scenes and rewatching them over. :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually she said to him if she didn't see his handsome side then she would've never chose him..And Nott said 'P sia jai tee dai yeen nong pood yarng nee' ... He's sad to hear her say that..It was always Rotejana that made him feel bad actually..Rotejana basically only went for looks lol...Another thing..I think Rotejana in Saturday's episode looks a lot better than when she first came in the lakorn...Saturdays episode she looked pretty..And I like the outfit they put on her too...And I think Cartoon (the 6th sister) played that part well when she brought food..I think that character fits her lol..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, I agree with Rotejana na. As humans, appearance does make a difference. Rotejana was being honest, she simply said that if she hadn't seen his Tong side then she wouldn't have thrown him the flower just like if he didn't see her outer beauty then he wouldn't have wished for her to see his Tong side. I liked how Rotejana said that as humans, appearance is the first step into seeing someone's inner beauty and goodness.

Yeah, when I first saw Rotejana, I was like whoa? She's quite dark and very average looking but later on, she becomes lighter, wears contacts to expand her eyes, and actually looks quite pretty. Is this Mild's first lakorn? She's pretty good for a youngster in terms of acting. ^_^

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The reason why she looks white now is because of all the light and powder they put on her lol..She even said herself that she's dark 555...But anyways Sunday's episode sucked for me..Didn't see Pra Sung or even Rotejana..The story on Sunday didn't go anywhere..AGAIN..!!!...But in the preview for next weeks episode he had a dream about his mom and now he's gonna leave Rotejana...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The reason why she looks white now is because of all the light and powder they put on her lol..She even said herself that she's dark 555...But anyways Sunday's episode sucked for me..Didn't see Pra Sung or even Rotejana..The story on Sunday didn't go anywhere..AGAIN..!!!...But in the preview for next weeks episode he had a dream about his mom and now he's gonna leave Rotejana...
Wow, the lighting and powder makes a whole lot of difference. I mean, she looks pretty naturally white. :lol: Look at Ann, Chaiya's sister, even with all of that lighting and powder, she still comes off dark. :lol:

Anyway, there's not enough sweet scenes between the two of them. Finally, the family problems are over, they should live in the palace in peace before he heads off to save his Mother.

Hey, didn't Sung Tong go on 7 See Concert? I tried searching for the clips, found some, but how come I don't see the part where Nott and Mild sing their song together? I want to hear Nott sing live. Anyone help? Anyone have the gameshows too?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just had to ask, in the music video, Nott and Mild were both singing the slow song, so they really did sing the song right? If that's Nott, he has a nice voice. ^_^ Any news/sites/info on Nott? :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow...Aiyaja..I never knew you watched Boran lakorns too...welcome ja! LOL....anyways I think Nott sings the slow song but with another girl...I dont think Mild sound like that though

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The last one I fully watched was Kaownama ja. I just fell in love with Sung Tong because of Look Gino and also Nong Nott. LOL Nong Nott is soooo innocent; seems like he has never touched the opposite sex before, the way he hugs Mild is so stiff but it's cute and gentle.