Sung Tong

chonny

sarNie Egg
Finally making a little progress in watching this Boran. Gosh, the little kid is so adorable. What a life he had...disbanned by his father, wandered in the forest trying to find his mother while someone tried to killed him, raised by a gaint mother from another world...gally wow! But he's still the most adorable kid ever!!!

What's the full name of the grown version of Sung Thong? He got a pretty nice built body when he is shirtless (he as Tervada). Nice peck he got there hehe, usually P'eks in boran are scronny and not well built. Ratanna his wife is pretty too. They are cute together...I can almost see the resembance (similar facial). Hope they are not related hehe... It would help if I know their full name, instead of just Nott (Not) and Mild (My-de) when referring to them hehe I look forward to watch the entire series... Where can I find more info about them (trust me not trying to stalk them or anything).

pim

sarNie Hatchling
pra'eg is Nott Wasu Pratumratwattana and nang'eg is Mild Tarntara Roongrung.And Nott is 17 going on 18 and Mild is only 14 years old.

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
pra'eg is Nott Wasu Pratumratwattana and nang'eg is Mild Tarntara Roongrung.And Nott is 17 going on 18 and Mild is only 14 years old.

She looks mature and old for her age (No offense to her fans), but maybe the make-ups made Mild looked older.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Mild looks better with the makeup..Of course! It's make up! haha..But yea..I think she looks a lot better in the lakorn...

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
What is happening in this lakorn, because I'd stop watching months ago.

myx

sArNieZ
is this lakorn going to end anytime soon? i thought that kura sand suay is long, but this seems to be longer.

val

sarNie Adult
finally a little progress...sung tong came back...and got rid of boy....phew..took them long enough

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Ugghhhh Boy isn't dead yet, and it looks like PraSung's stepsister gets killed in the next ep. I'm glad things are picking up as well.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
WOW, all this time and I haven't been missing out
on anything?? they sure are dragging this! I just
want to watch Nott and Mild! lol

val

sarNie Adult
dang it :angry: ...i thought boy is dead but turn he's still alive this is so annoying

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man how can those fans at thailand stand this lakorn for such a long time....us us fans over here is annoyed by it lol.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
So it is gonna go up to 100 + ey...gosh I really want to watch a new boran lakorn...I've been going through my old collections and rewatching them.