Sung Tong

Phon

sarNie Adult
lol.... omg.... if that happen then they should clone the dude who played with him in thep sarm radoo.. the who played as pra ruin.. i think dats how you spell it... i think he was cute back then.. he he... also bring back boy too... well.. im just happy that they're bring back the old baron costumes back... i didnt like the long hair and stuff too.. lol...

hmmmmm sound like you have the old tep 3 radoo......do you? if you do hand it over...lol I been looking for that if you have please share. please...................? lol :loool: :clap: :dude: :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Now i want to see Yam pair up with Lek more than Phone. Seeing her and Lek picture together ,they look so cute together. i'm kind of tire of her playing with Phone. i want to see her pair up with someone new. and nowaday Phone is not cute like before. he got more dark and his face looks swollen and big and he looks fat too. Yeah they should have bring Boy subpol and Aont and James to play in here too. Yeah i hope the storyline is good. and i hope Yam will have a lot of scenes out. The reason i want to watch this la korn boran is because i like Yam. i miss her so much. since gorguyasit ended ,i haven't watch la korn boran anymore.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I so agree. They should make up for what happened in gorgayasit. Yam should pair up with Boy. Even though I don't really like it that Boy doesn't really have a built-body -- he could pass for a girl w/ the right makeup :p --but he's still cute. But I'm excited that Yam has a new project in alkorn puernban. Although I won't expect a great lakorn--the storyline always seems so dull nowadays.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai

So These two are going to be the new pra ek and nang ek? I think there kute!

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling

So These two are going to be the new pra ek and nang ek? I think there kute!
They all are so cute... especially the new couple. SO Sung Tong is really going to be airing after Tinawaong. Can't wait to see it. Sung Tong is a really funny storyline played by ch3. heheheee.

nolee

sarNie Adult
nooooo! not them! I GUESS it's good to see new faces in boran but why not new BEAUTIFUL faces? the girl is cute but aint she only like 12, her eyes are kinda funky though. and the guy.. looks like hes REALLY lost and not confident. damn, another feminine p'ek.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
nooooo! not them! I GUESS it's good to see new faces in boran but why not new BEAUTIFUL faces? the girl is cute but aint she only like 12, her eyes are kinda funky though. and the guy.. looks like hes REALLY lost and not confident. damn, another feminine p'ek.
Are you serious... they are only like 12 yrs.. wow! They must have been lucky to be in the lakorn.

BUT THEY ARE CUTE...

endxless

sarNie Egg
they're not bad. kind of cute. hehe. :D i'm just glad they're bringing back the traditional boran clothes. i kind of stopped watching because of the new "styles". didn't like them one bit. i sure was surprised when i clicked on sung tong and found they were wearing the traditional clothes again. hehe. i'm glad. now i'll definately watch this one. ^_^

yak

sarNie Adult
hmmmmm sound like you have the old tep 3 radoo......do you? if you do hand it over...lol I been looking for that if you have please share. please...................? lol :loool: :clap: :dude: :yahoo:
lol.. sorry phone.. i dont have it.. i wish i do cause im looking for it myself..

they're not bad. kind of cute. hehe. :D i'm just glad they're bringing back the traditional boran clothes. i kind of stopped watching because of the new "styles". didn't like them one bit. i sure was surprised when i clicked on sung tong and found they were wearing the traditional clothes again. hehe. i'm glad. now i'll definately watch this one. ^_^
im with you..

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
eww.....so au and lek don't get pair up? sad
but phone and yam got paired up....what's up with that?
love the clothing....old style back into boran again...yeah

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
What are you guys talking about...the new nang ek and pra ek are both really cute together...they match...at least they don't have a nang ek that is hella young and a pra ek that is hella old. Well give them a chance...lets see how they do when the movie comes out then we can critisize. nang ek's eyes are really chinky and cute...anywayz sooo how old are these two really? anyone know?

myx

sArNieZ
they should have pick me, i'm 16 too. :lmao:
the girl looked like the girl who play second tipmonta in pratinawong.
anyways, why do they have to be soo young?
anyone knows who will be playing the na'ek sisters?

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
I think the boy is cute and they look cute together...can't wait to see this lakorn. Pratinawong is taking a long time. when will it be over???

Muddie Murda

smile...
omfg the clothings are back (except her crown look a little funky) but the clothes are back, so I'd probably watch. ahahaha just for the clothes :p

yak

sarNie Adult
omg.. they're so young... i wish they would pick me up when i was around that age... lol