Sung Tong

Phon

sarNie Adult
what sick thoughts!! Hahahahahaha
Chatree looked um in his late 20's in Mai Lai Thong.....and kob was 13? wow....*calls the police
hahahaa jk I don't know about you guys, but the latest p'eks in these borans don't look manly enough for me like those in gropit jid see and num jai mae...so I don't drool over them. I need a strong MAN in mah life. ;)

But back to topic....Could someone give me a small summary of what "Sung Tong's" basic story line is? It sounds hecka fimiliar, but I can't think of it.
Their clothing is beautiful...i can't get over it. :p

And the girl in the green in this pic:
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q143/Th...NG/00112613.jpg

She's not the n'ek in Gropit jid see and Mane Nope Gao is she?? Cuz if she is, she hasn't aged at all!!

Which version ch7 in the 80's or the ch3 version. Well i dont like the ch3 version so I make a short one the ch7 version. In the 80's version phone dad from gomin was the pra ake. you will see him in almost every lakorn puenban as pra ake becuase those time he was the most popular for boran pra ake. but anyway sungtong mom gave birth to him but he came out as a shell. he was inside the shell no one knew about it. the bad wife of his dad brainwash him tell him to exil the mom and sung away from the castle. he did they went to live in a small hut outside of the palace walls. but the 2nd wife continue to do stuff to them. sent people to kidnap sung (this was after they knew he was a kid not a shell). they kidnap him and threw him down the cliff into the ocean those naga snake water people help him he live with them for awhile. then he went to live with this giant lady thats where he grew up. she told him not to go behind this one place he didnt listen he went inside after she went to find food. he sall alot of skeleton and wanted to leave. he stole this mask that makes him black when he wears it. and he also went down this golden water he came out and his whole shirt was made of gold.
he flew away and his giant mom came back found out he left. she went after him told him to come back he didnt want to. she cry and cry blah blah her heart stop and she died. he left to rodjana castle after he heard about whats going on. they were finding husband for the 7 princess. every guy rodjana dad bring in she didnt like any of them. (her sister in this version were mean including those brother inlaws). but rodjana dad was getting upset rodjana was so picky. she wasnt picky she just didnt want to get marry. her dad ask the soldiers to go find anyone handicap ugly not a prince just bring them lol. they found sung running around playing with those villager kids. they drag him into the castle. rodjana dad hated him from there becuase he was crazy and have no manners. rodjana was the only one who saw his real body hiding behide that ugly look. she threw the flower to him. her dad exil her out of the castle to live in a small hut near the rice field.
they lived there and while they were thier her sisters and brother in law try everything to kill them. her dad even made plans to kill him. ask the 6 guys and 7 with sung to go catch fish. who catch the most fish wil win a prize but for sung if he cant find any he will get beheaded. sung used his power to call all the fish to him and those 6 guys couldnt find any. they came back to the castle her dad was piss. made another plan this time to go catch deers who catch the most win for sung same thing. he again use his power to call the deers toward him. those 6 guys couldnt find any they got mad. they walk far into the woods they saw sung with the deers but in his handsome body. they thought he was god and ask him for the deers. he said if you want it he will give but he wants something in return. he ask for thier ears they agree one ear for one deer. he cut off part of each guys ears. they all went back in the castle. the 6 guys were happy they got thier deers. but sung came in with 5 deers and again her dad was mad he won. and he also ask what happen to those 6 guys ears. (to the end) sung mom and dad came out as a farmer came to rodjana city knowing sung was here. his mom went in the castle as a servant cooking this one food for sung. he likes to eat it when he was a kid. she knew if he saw it he will know she is here becuase he know his mom cooking and she the only one who can make it. lol he saw it and didnt want to eat it thinking of his mom he ask who made it. they told him a new servant did. he ask to see her.......he then saw his mom and knew it was his mom but his mom didnt know him becuase he got kidnapp since he was a kid.
he told a story to his mom about his life and she knew it was her son. he then went out to meet his dad and forgive him for what he did. later god came down to challenge sung in a fight on a horse back. (kinda like the old version of pra tinawong they fought on a horse). God challenege anyone and none of those 6 guys want any part of him he was so powerful but he came down as a human as a prince. Sung said he will go out they fought for awhile and they both flew into the sky on thier horse. god then disappear and he turn into a god. he told him he wish him luck and blah blah. later it ended. lol

did this help? lol :loool: :lmao: sorry if my sentence run on alot didnt feel like making it look good. lol

yak

sarNie Adult
omg... while reading what u wrote... gave me flash back of this lakorn... now i really remember this lakorn... i think boy played the ch3 one.. i dont remember.. lol... this was one of mu favorite one... he he he... if u want to see the preview sarn store has it... but one thing... its really that i only rememver the part when he got the mask and the gaint lady part.. the rest... no... T_T...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
omg....so are the other guys: lek, phone....
gonna be the mean brothers-in-law?
i wonder how that'd go.... :p

Phon

sarNie Adult
omg....so are the other guys: lek, phone....
gonna be the mean brothers-in-law?
i wonder how that'd go.... :p

it's sappose to be like that. but like someone in here said they already change the storyline from the old ch7 version. all the couple are now pra ake nang ake. but the main one is those 2 new couple who play as sungtong and rodjana. they are making the sister and brother good.

Twilight

sarNie Egg
hmm...this sounds so familiar but im not sure if i saw the old version or not..
gosh im so happy that they went back to their normal clothing :D
but urghhh..i hate some of the pairings :angry:
hopefully they change the pairing & most of all..HOPE THEY DONT DRAG

yak

sarNie Adult
ah..... they going to make one of the brothers nice now.... oh boy... i think that they will change more than that..... maybe one of the sister too... oh... i bet you guys that since the dad was mean in the old, they going to change it to the mom.... like how they did thep sarn radoo... lol...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
that's good to know....but i think Au and Lek would match to play the bad ones instead. :p

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ooohh! Then I haven't seen this one. Thought you was almost talking about another shell boy lakorn. haha :D
Can't wait to see it still! Thanks for the summary!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I've figured it out now, but correct me if I'm wrong..Neung will play as Sung Thong's dad, and either Namthip or Dear will play as the mom..I doubt it that the evil second wife will be play by Dear becuz she sure can pull off the evil act in 4 Yodgoman..

Anyways, I think they should take out the guy with Au, and the guy with Fon and replace them with Boy S. and James..I don't care where Boy is at right now, but I want to see him in boran lakorn....if it ain't him then Aont will be fine...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There not filming it next year anymore..The guys already filmed there parts as for the girls they will film theres this Thursday...