Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
And here are some pictures on the day they started filming..Enjoy..! I'm just happy the clothes are normal for the girls..Phone dress normal too but the outfit is plain looking..As for the parents good..The mom's outfit looks like a moms outfit..

nolee

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the pics Thanamas... I can't believe Au is pairing up with that dude. He looks like he's about to eat her whole in that one pic. I LOVEEEEE all the outfits though.. The girls look really good. But the young p'ek looks NOT cute in that pic lol.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea lol..I hate the fact that he's getting with her lol..But in the pic he's like that because he's going to be mean to her in the lakorn..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Extra picture..Gotta say the new pra aek is tall and big for his age..

Phon

sarNie Adult
pra ake for lakorn puenban are sappose to be big and tall. they started to get short and skinny when chaiya came in and since then they been short. but the picture with him by himself he does look kinda wierd there. lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I was gonna say! Nah uh...are you sure! but yeah...whats this kids name..and the girl too!

She ask me the main guy looks like his eyes is cross eyed she didnt know his name and i have no idea who she talking about so I thought she was talking about phone b/c thats that the only guy that i seen eyes like that and the she reply saying his name is phone? Either she was talking about the sung tong or phone cause the new peak name is nutt and the neak name is mai or ann says is myde but i check at pyj club it says maai or something like that

ann dam u post like over 7 pix of aom+tar repeat it over n over

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing all the pictures. So happy that the outfit are back to normal for the girls and parent, some of the guy still need to work on it. All the girls are so pretty. Hope the storyline is good, so it wouldn't disappoint as much.

yak

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing... why does pra ek look really funny in those pics when he smile... *_-.. sorry... he look better when he's not smiling... lol..

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing the pictures...i am so excited and can't wait to see this lakorn!!! So whos the evil ones or all they all nang ek and pra ek??

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Thank for sharing the pix, can't wait to see it..............cross my finger that the storyline will be good since they have all the pre'aks and nang'eks star in it....