Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The pra aek's play name is Nott not Nutt Vanida lol..As for the nang aek her play name is Myde..Not Mai because Mai is like new..You have to pronounce the nang aek's name like My-de..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg swt swt thanks for all the pix...it's all very lovely! Gosh...they took alot of pictures for this new boran lakorn..wheres all the pix for all the old boran lakorns i would like to see some like these ones...but yeah im very excited to watch this lakorn now...everyone looks sooo damn good..and gosh i can't stop saying but i ammmm sooo sooo sooo happy that the old clothings are bak..and all the girls that use to play nang ek and stuff are in here together and most of the guys too...

Oh yeah the new pra ek looks handsome on this last pix...he reminds meeh of the pra ek from Nam jai Mea...like a youngerish looking version! His body is built like him...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, so that means that the pairing is official...why??? I was hoping they would switch Au's couple....Oh well, I guess I'll just watch it for the new main couple only, the rest I'll just fast forward...hehehe..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
My goodness, I hated how they comb over the girls' bang hairdo, llike how they would comb it to the side just like they did to Yam, Namthip, and Cartoon's hair...it's ewwwww...

Muddie Murda

smile...
My goodness, I hated how they comb over the girls' bang hairdo, llike how they would comb it to the side just like they did to Yam, Namthip, and Cartoon's hair...it's ewwwww...
yeh dood, I'm feeling ya too. They should have just thrown them a crown. :p I've always like the crown stuff....<333

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
omg....phone and yam are so cute together....with the baby

and lek and au are so perfectly match.....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
omg....phone and yam are so cute together....with the baby

and lek and au are so perfectly match.....
Yea..Phone must love that baby because he held that baby in another picture too..But that was in Pra Tinawong lol..Unless thats his own son lol..JK..And you got that right with Lek and Au lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like cartoon & wat his name couple. I guess the P"K & N"K won't see each other much right ? since the black version is play by a differ guy LOL .

nolee

sarNie Adult
Oh man, I know I said Yam was cuter than Au in the Yam vs. Au thread but in that pic with them together, Au blows Yam outta the water! She looks amazing! Ew I can't believe that dude who plays Loogsorn's (Kayuwan) cousin in Pratinawong is a p'ek, they might as well get Rajit (Sangsuree) to play a p'ek, he's still cute! LOL. ohh, is Loogsorn in here at all? I love her!!

Phon

sarNie Adult
i like cartoon & wat his name couple. I guess the P"K & N"K won't see each other much right ? since the black version is play by a differ guy LOL .

no becuase when he is with his wife he the cute one when he around others he the ugly one. when he goes out like to compete and in the jungles he is the cute one. the cute version has more parts. sappose to i dont know about this version though.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Everybody is pretty and handsome in their own way my fave couple is aom+boy haha i know they not in here together but I wish they were i like cartoon+ton they got the cute baby face