Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The guys clothes are annoying though lol..I just hate the fact that..Why in gods world do you got to make them be Chinese Burmanese Indian and crap for..? It's retarded..Just make them all Thai..There was never once a lakorn where they had Chinese character or Indian character or whatever as pra aek..Its stupid..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I think the girl who played the second tipmonta will match the role because she did a really good job as tipmonta. I kind of missed her. Plus, i think she's cute looking. As for the guy, i'm iffy about it...

Now, talk about having all the lakorn puen ban n'ek in one lakorn and the new and rising guys from lakorn puen bann (not as significant as the girls)...lol..,

yak

sarNie Adult
lol.. wow we just dont like the idea huh... yah, they should just do it like the old days... everybody is thai but have them from different cities... again.. they just want to try some thing new.. he he he...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
The 7 girls name in the lakorn some of their name I couldnt get it try my best

1. Namfon play as Maliwan
2. Au play as Jantana
3. Tong play as Sarapee
4. Aom play as Yeesoontet
5. Yam play as Get Meuang
6. Cartoon play as Reuang Yot
7. Nong Myde play as Rotna

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll do the pronunciation lol...

1. Namfon ... Mah-Lee-Wun
2. Au ... Jun-Tana
3. Tong ... Sa-Ra-Pee
4. Aom ... Yee-Soon-Tate
5. Yam ... Gade-Sa-Mueng
6. Cartoon ... Rueng-Yote
7. Myde ... Rote-Ja-Nar

Vanida

Save World Save Life
The guys clothes are annoying though lol..I just hate the fact that..Why in gods world do you got to make them be Chinese Burmanese Indian and crap for..? It's retarded..Just make them all Thai..There was never once a lakorn where they had Chinese character or Indian character or whatever as pra aek..Its stupid..

I know right what the heck with indian chinese outfit i mean boran are thai why make it from another country so weird and stupid should just all be thai yea the guys outfit are so hella ugly expect phone and ton

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ton's outfit gotta go too..He's suppose to be from Burma..As for Phone yea he's dressed normal but the outfit is ugly..Too plain..Unlike back then when the guys clothes LOOKS LIKE A PRINCES CLOTHES lol..Phone's outfit looks like he's poor..Don't look like a prince lol..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
What the heck ton is burma omg he too cute why they dont just get the oufit for the guys like the nang eakk jeezzz phone shirt is brown its not cute true like u say but his the only guy out of them 6 who look like boran outfit just the fact is color is ugly and their hair omg wth

Phon

sarNie Adult
that guy that is playing albania prince looks wierd. he should be a soldier or a farmer. but why albania? thay are all the way in europe why cant it be cambodia or laos? ahahahahaha better yet just be thai.

oh and is it just me or is that head piece nueng is wearing to small for his head?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
He does look weird..No offense man lol..Plus his acting is...lol..And like yea! Neung's head piece looks too small for his head..Either its too small or his head is just too huge lol..Oh and another thing..The pics from the set of the lakorn actually isn't the lakorn itself..Which what I mean is its just the 'teaser' which is the preview for the lakorn..There not going to film until January still..But the grown ups (the 7 sisters and 7 guys part) will be filmed in February..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..Lek's fanclub said they feel sorry for the flower lol..But then say don't feel sorry for the flower..Feel sorry for Au..Look at who she has to marry lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
he not dat bad ! Was he in a boran lakorn before ? It prollly the hair/outfit dat make him look a bit odd - honestly his barbaric look is very heart pounding. Does boran girls like bad boi or they only like the prince charming one hahaha.