Sung Tong

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
Sweet News...wow it's sooo fast...i swear it takes longer than that...especially when im renting it at the store...We always have to wait an extra 2 weeks for a new boran lakorn..maybe they just do that so they can be ahead of the game before renting it out huh.?

so babee u saw the first episode allready right how was it lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i'm just going to wait until they grow up...i dont like when they are small...especially if it takes long for them to grow

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah...they are good at extending that in remakes..usually in the old ones there not young for that long...the longest is usually up to like 4 parts...nowadays half of the whole lakorn is freaken all kids....!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...Wow..I just heard the song..It's nice..But I like it when its slow..Its slow then goes fast then slow again...But other than that the lakorn song is nice..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'll upload it ^___-" I have plenty of time this weekend til wednesday muahah my husband is stuck at work all week lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY!!! lol..Today..? lol..Because I'll be watching the 2nd epi today..And I don't know whats going on because didn't get a chance to watch the 1st one lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I'm waiting for it to air; right now it's not out yet on any sites -____-" and thats weird normally boran's would already be aired on obizgo by like 9 a.m.. and bbtv don't have it till the next day ... and iptv doesn't have borans at all -___-"