Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well epi2 the 2nd wife Junta is going to put a spell on the dad..The good mom ran into old people..She was suppose to get killed but didn't..They let her go..Eh..And yea..Just watch it for yourself lol..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
well i know that cause i saw it in the preview, but what else happens... dont feel like watching since sung tong or the other people not coming out for a another long time

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Nothing much..It's just that she almost got killed but didn't..And the 2nd wife gave birth to a girl but he don't want it..Which he never liked her to begin with..Its just that they want a boy so that when he grows up he can take over the castle..So now she's gonna put a spell on him because he don't love her..And ever since she gave birth to a girl he really don't pay attention to her..

Phon

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching sung tong and i thought i would never say this again for boran lakorn.......but sung tong was actually good remind me of the old days boran lakorn. unlike the remakes they did they were all stupid. gor gaiyasit gomin buakeo jukgrote pra tinawong gula saen suay my god it was all horrible. sung tong by far is the only good remake so far. but its to early to judge becuase they said they change it alittle bit. But so far its good and the storyline is good so far still the same from the old version of ch7 back then the old sung tong. But I like it i will watch it and the singing in the movie is actually not annoying this time. usually when they sing when they are thinking its annoying. the singing remind me of bla bootong gropetch 7 see style. this boran lakorn wayyy better then pra tinwong.... 1000 times better. and oh the pra ake is decent looking from the song and the part when he was in heaven as a god coming down to born. this lakorn is sappose to be sad so far its live up to it. and storyline makes sense so far no dumb charactor and good acting. lets see when they grow up with those phone yam people come in will it still be good. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL BORAN LAKORN! not boran mix with korean hair and modern lakorn storyline mix into it. so far 100% boran storyline. :lol: :yahoo: :clap:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMG you guys are getting meeh excited...im just downloading it right now...at like 1 30 am...just got home so yeah...anywayz wow Tina...those prices for watching lakorn online is hella cheap? so let meeh get this straight...so you guys could either watch it stright online or either download it as well? sweet...i think i should do that rather than go and rent it...it's hella more expensive to go and rent it...it's a dollar a tape...except it's like 2 hours each tape though...but if you think about it it adds up...especially if you like to watch more than one lakorn...in a year you end up paying hella more... Thanks for the info...im never renting agian...lolz

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
We just hope it don't drag..But its a whole lot better than the past lakorns..First epi and it moves slow already..At least this lakorn moves a lot fast..Turbo man lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg . the little boy is sooooooooo cuttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee where they find these boran star kid they soo adorable . He look like he 3 years old LOL

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
I know it is getting good...can't wait to see when they are older!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It so good so far, hope it will be good like this till the end. and thank tina for uploading this lakorn.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i gotta agree... the first epi is pretty good...it's good to see old actress and actors coming bak and now playing the moms and dads....they picked good characters for the mom dad and stepmom...they all match their role.

Mann

I actually feel like i'm watching the real kind of boran, back in the days boran, there clothing is back! I hope borans stay this way becausee if they gonna put some weird clothing & bad storyline all over again, Its ruined. Lol. Yeah Namthip match the role of the nice Mom, she so pretty! Lol, so is dear, they match there parts... yeah its getting good.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
The lakorn is pretty good in the beginning but I bet its gonna drag in the middle....when the pra'ek gets old. But daym, they need to stop having Korean look-a-like actors and stick with the traditional Thai ways where actors and actresses have black hairs and the guy have short hair or if its long .. have it tie up correctly.

jux my 6cent