Sung Tong

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks ann for the lil caps..
the praek is okay looking...
can anyone give me a summary of this lakorn...i didnt see the old version

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
so uhm the second episode was ok nuttin much happen though jus that the mom meet up with the two old people thats all and the other lady trying to cast a spell on her husband

Phon

sarNie Adult
this is the 1st boran lakorn i can actually sit there and watch through out the whole show and not bitch and complain. And the people in it doesnt annopy me thier acting are good. lol :loool: :lmao:

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
wow ..the first and second part i thought it was sad...but the movie is not dragging so far i like..well it can drag when the charachtor grow up..i dont mind because phone and yam is in there...hehehe :D :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hell no..! lol..I hate lakorns that drag because they keeping dragging it and putting on useless scenes because they don't know what else to put in it..I want to watch the new lakorn now lol..Naw..But I like it when everything gets to point and not stop at one place and keep seeing the same shit over and over...For example the last lakorn and look at how it ended..

Phon

sarNie Adult
i hate lakorn that drag it doesnt matter if my fave star in it or not. get to the point and end it.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
lolz...i believe that it's gonna drag in the middle too..especially now since they have all the nang eks and pra eks. and these girls and guys aren't just any actors...they are all very well known boran actors and actresses...so im guessing there gonna have alot of roles as well...i have a feeling that it's gonna film more on the sisters and them more so than of just Sung Tong and Nang ek.

Phon

sarNie Adult
lolz...i believe that it's gonna drag in the middle too..especially now since they have all the nang eks and pra eks. and these girls and guys aren't just any actors...they are all very well known boran actors and actresses...so im guessing there gonna have alot of roles as well...i have a feeling that it's gonna film more on the sisters and them more so than of just Sung Tong and Nang ek.
if they do that then its not sung tong. sung tong story is about him his mom and his wife. and those sister and brother in law do have some part they do everything to get sung killed. thats it they are not important....unless they change it like pra tinawong totally ruin the story.

val

sarNie Adult
good so far to me...luv the music hopefully it doesn't drag like the previous remake lakorns