Sung Tong

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
thnakx for the song ur the bex..lol..i love the melody they play in sung tong u knoe where tog et them??j/w..if not its okai..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Hmm. I dont' really like the main nang'ek thats paired with Sung tong. He's pretty cute though. Soo basicallly, all the other casts known as the other "pra eks" are against sung tong? Haha. wow

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
ummm. does anyone know which sister is the nice one in the movie ? cause in the channel 3 movie of sung tong... theres like 2 sister thats nice...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Au is suppose to be one of the nice sisters..But not too sure anymore..But I'll see whats up and I'll come tell everyone like usual lol..

Phon

sarNie Adult
ch3 version was more comedy then actually telling the story. ch7 is more sad then comedy......

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..A lot better too..! CH3 version..I don't even remember if I finished watching it 555..I remember bits and parts of it..Which is only comedy that I remember lol..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I actually never saw the ch7 old version..i only saw the ch7 3 one...and yes it was more comedy style...but i liked it though...pra ek was kute!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay..I get to see epi3 today..!! Thats if I'm not sleeping lol..But anyways I'll do a summary on what happens...Like usual 555

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
EPI3 the dad is on a spell..And now she becomes the queen..The little Sung Tong is so cute..But can't really understand what he's saying lol..Well the next epi the bad mom is telling the dad to give the throne to there daughter..And the good mom finally see's Sung Tong..Oh and in EPI3 he came out to clean, cook and stuff..So now EPI4 the mom fianlly see's him..

nolee

sarNie Adult
dang I've been missing in action in the boran section. So I take it that everyone likes this so far?? I don't wanna watch it yet though cause I hate anticipating for it every weekend, lol. it takes sooo long. I wanna watch a bunch all together. And yeah, I haven't even watch Tinawong eversince Tipmonta got prego. I'm kinda LATE!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Hmm. I dont' really like the main nang'ek thats paired with Sung tong. He's pretty cute though. Soo basicallly, all the other casts known as the other "pra eks" are against sung tong? Haha. wow

yeah...for me i just don't like her teeth it looks weird..

sakura

sarNie Egg
i have question for the movies, i was wondering why did the king didn't want to see the evil queen baby? also is all the sister and brother in law all nasty and vicious to the main character? by trying to get rid of Sung Tong like in Pra tingawong with tipmonta sister did? the only reason why i ask maybe they would change the storyline bit to make it longer like tingawong did, alright that all :D :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i have question for the movies, i was wondering why did the king didn't want to see the evil queen baby? also is all the sister and brother in law all nasty and vicious to the main character? by trying to get rid of Sung Tong like in Pra tingawong with tipmonta sister did? the only reason why i ask maybe they would change the storyline bit to make it longer like tingawong did, alright that all
The king didn't want to see the evil queens baby...because she gave birth to a baby girl and he was hoping for a baby boi to take over the kingdom after him...Also he was already upset with the first baby...so it just made things worst. I don't think all the brothers and sisters are vicious to the main character...a couple of them are good and nice who support nang ek...I guess they all just hated pra ek because he was different. IF im not right someone correct me.