Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
EPI4 was sad to me when the mom saw her son..He ran away from her and she went after him crying saying don't run away..And she smashed his shell..The little boy was crying lol..I'm like aww..He's so cute..But anyways he got captured..Now there going to kill him..Supposedly..But the next epi they didn't show much..But the mom knows that the soldiers took Sung because people say they saw soldiers..And I'm amazed..!! The elephant isn't fake..! Since they can't kill him there going to use an elephant to step on him..So far I don't see fake stuff like the elephant the skeleton and what not..But there's one scene I got disappointed which was when the mom was dreaming..But oh well..I better not see it again lol..

sakura

sarNie Egg
The king didn't want to see the evil queens baby...because she gave birth to a baby girl and he was hoping for a baby boi to take over the kingdom after him...Also he was already upset with the first baby...so it just made things worst. I don't think all the brothers and sisters are vicious to the main character...a couple of them are good and nice who support nang ek...I guess they all just hated pra ek because he was different. IF im not right someone correct me.

i thought there was something wrong with the baby but it not, the evil queen gave her baby is girl instead of boy then who is phone character play as? i thought he was sung tong brother instead it not, this story is getting me confuse since i couldn't understand thai but thanks for clearing it for me thanks

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ITS so kuTE wHEN thE mOM n ThE liTTlE bOI kRY N sHE sAID dO u lOVE mE oR sUMThIN N hE sAY i loVE u...i thINK..loL..oMG hE kRY sO dAMN kuTE...aWW

Phon

sarNie Adult
i thought there was something wrong with the baby but it not, the evil queen gave her baby is girl instead of boy then who is phone character play as? i thought he was sung tong brother instead it not, this story is getting me confuse since i couldn't understand thai but thanks for clearing it for me thanks

sungtong doesn't have a brother in the story. phone play as the bad brother in law.

Phon

sarNie Adult
The king didn't want to see the evil queens baby...because she gave birth to a baby girl and he was hoping for a baby boi to take over the kingdom after him...Also he was already upset with the first baby...so it just made things worst. I don't think all the brothers and sisters are vicious to the main character...a couple of them are good and nice who support nang ek...I guess they all just hated pra ek because he was different. IF im not right someone correct me.

they don't like him period esecially the brother in law they hated him when he was dark and ugly and when he turn cute they really hate him. thats the original story though they might change it like they did with pra tinawong. in pra tinawong they were sappose to have 6 brother in laws but they didn't. But if they change it. it would be disrespectful to the owner of the story his name is soontonpooh he was a high rank official in the palace during the 1800th he also wrote pra apaimani and many other stories.

cecilia

Staff member
sungtong doesn't have a brother in the story. phone play as the bad brother in law.
man, this just ruins it for me.. BAD BROTHER IN LAW .. what the heck? .. btw. is it just special guest appearance then?

SO FAR,SO GOOD. THANKS vanida for inviting me to watch BORAN again .. with all how lacking the modern lakorns is it's good to be back on BORAN .. :p

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
In Epi 4 the soldiers find an elephant to trample Pra Sung, because they didn't have the heart to kill him themselves...very sad...gosh this kid could act...he's sooo kute and sooo very good...especially when he is kicking and crying.

Phon

sarNie Adult
everything was good until i saw that fake 3d giant when the mom was having a dream. why can't they just use a real guy?

Phon

sarNie Adult
funny how they can't kill the kid but use a elephant to kill him. watching him get stomp on is worst lol.

Phon

sarNie Adult
man, this just ruins it for me.. BAD BROTHER IN LAW .. what the heck? .. btw. is it just special guest appearance then?

SO FAR,SO GOOD. THANKS vanida for inviting me to watch BORAN again .. with all how lacking the modern lakorns is it's good to be back on BORAN .. :p

no...special guest is when they are in and out or just come in and say nothing and thats it. he will be in it when they grow up alot. but toward the end he isn't sappose to be in it and those other guys to unless they change it. but well james was sappose to be a special guest in pra tinawong to and he kept coming in so i dont no what kind of special guest was that. lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The thing is they can't kill him period lol..But anyways..Yea..Everything is good until that stupid 3D giant came in..I better not see something like that again..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
so far the lakorn is good, really have to say that they did get back to the old style more than previous lakorn, hope it will like this till the lakorn is end, i don't want to see unnecessary scene or funny costume later.
The little boy so cute!!!!!!!!

Phon

sarNie Adult
they wont be able to kill him. they will keep feeling sorry for him. but then they will wrap him up in a bag or something and throw him down a moutain into the ocean. then those praya nak dragon water people will help him and take him in to thier castle under the water. then they will say he is human he wont be able to live here forever. so then the giant lady wanted him and took him to live with her thats where he grows up.

Phon

sarNie Adult
ok this will be off topic but i really need to know its annoying me. this radio thing on top how do i shut it off i have head phone on and i cant even listen to my music without that music in sarn radio poping up. lol any help?

sarN

sarNie Granny
buddy it not sarNW radio lolz. It the signature of "karen_moo" she put music in it . U can stop it play by scrolling to her post and click on the " pause " den the music will stop .