Sung Tong

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
It's not paya nak nomore from what i see in the preview...i think she's just regular yak...i don't know...she doesn't look anything like paya nak if she is though...usually they dress in green.

Phon

sarNie Adult
It's not paya nak nomore from what i see in the preview...i think she's just regular yak...i don't know...she doesn't look anything like paya nak if she is though...usually they dress in green.

I think you didn't get my other post.....the giant lady and the praya nak people are 2 different people. he was thrown in the ocean on top of a moutain those praya nak people help him he live with them for awhile. but then they said he can't live with them forever he cant live under the sea forever. so they let him go live with the giant lady who was thier friend he live with her until he grows up. the praya nak and giant lady are not the same people.

Phon

sarNie Adult
buddy it not sarNW radio lolz. It the signature of "karen_moo" she put music in it . U can stop it play by scrolling to her post and click on the " pause " den the music will stop .
oh..................lol hahahaha ok well i thought it was your website so i thought you run it. lol sorry ahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh..................lol hahahaha ok well i thought it was your website so i thought you run it. lol sorry ahaha

lolzz.. it not mine site it everyone site and i don't run SW . I just $ the bill and look pretty :wub: . The members run the board. Everyone is my motivation to keep the forum running w/o ya' i would have quit a long time.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think you didn't get my other post.....the giant lady and the praya nak people are 2 different people. he was thrown in the ocean on top of a moutain those praya nak people help him he live with them for awhile. but then they said he can't live with them forever he cant live under the sea forever. so they let him go live with the giant lady who was thier friend he live with her until he grows up. the praya nak and giant lady are not the same people.
Oh yeah i just remembered now from the animation cartoon of sung tong...the paya nak people did send pra ek off to the yak to be taken care of....thanks for the clarification. i totally forgot.

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
I find the actor and actress who play as the main characters to be so adorable! They're the reason I actually want to watch the remake of the lakorn since I usually find the original to be better. :] This is actually a big thing for me, considering that I haven't watch any lakorns for a long while now, except for the old version that I do watch every so often (contains mostly boran lakorns XD).

All I can say is that I love the theme song, and I love the teaser for the lakorn, the costume, and the scenes that did appear in the trailer are very awesome. I haven't been this excited for a boran lakorn since the remakes of Nang sib song and Prasuton Manorah. I've seen the few episodes that were posted on youtube, but I was wondering if any Thai fansub groups are going to sub this into English anytime soon? Does Sarnworld have their own fansub group specifically for Boran lakorn? And hopefully, the writers of the remake wouldn't butcher this story line too badly. D:

If its not a big thing to ask, could someone update the first post so that people like me (new on the board) who come and search for the lakorn be caught up with all the episodes that came out and all that good summaries and stuff? Since I really don't want to go through every page to look for them. D: I apologize if I sound like a prick. ;P

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
EPI5 was ok..The mom was just running around looking for her son..But the stupid thing is they didn't even show the part where she found out the soldiers took her son..And I'm surprised they used a real tiger..But they changed the preview of the song..They showed new parts and the part where he got thrown down the water..But anyways they couldn't kill him because god came running out from no where into scene lol..But it looked pretty awesome because he looked furious lol..But yea..He helped the pra aek..The next EPI I'm waiting to watch because the soldiers brought him to the castle and the father saw him and he asked who are you and where are you from..The little boy said he lived in a shell so I guess he kinda figured that was his son since he was happy but then he got cast on a spell again so now he said to throw the kid down the water..I hate the bad wife..She's so annoying..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I find the actor and actress who play as the main characters to be so adorable! They're the reason I actually want to watch the remake of the lakorn since I usually find the original to be better. :] This is actually a big thing for me, considering that I haven't watch any lakorns for a long while now, except for the old version that I do watch every so often (contains mostly boran lakorns XD).

All I can say is that I love the theme song, and I love the teaser for the lakorn, the costume, and the scenes that did appear in the trailer are very awesome. I haven't been this excited for a boran lakorn since the remakes of Nang sib song and Prasuton Manorah. I've seen the few episodes that were posted on youtube, but I was wondering if any Thai fansub groups are going to sub this into English anytime soon? Does Sarnworld have their own fansub group specifically for Boran lakorn? And hopefully, the writers of the remake wouldn't butcher this story line too badly. D:

If its not a big thing to ask, could someone update the first post so that people like me (new on the board) who come and search for the lakorn be caught up with all the episodes that came out and all that good summaries and stuff? Since I really don't want to go through every page to look for them. D: I apologize if I sound like a prick. ;P
no sarNworld doesn't have it's own subteam for boran lakorns; but we do have a fansub section -____-" i might sub this lakorn since the episodes or short; hahah the summaries to each episode well 5 pages isn't much to go back on right? i think theres only been like 5-6 pages with summaries to each episodes since it just aired

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
Oh I just assumed the the summaries were mixed in the many pages, since I wasn't sure the lakorn was aired myself. D: I think you should subbed the lakorn. XD Oh, the selfishness in me. haha. And I did realize you guys had a sub section when I was surfing around the forum after I posted that post. :X Oops.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ieets okie; dude you know what; lol like i thought you were a girl from your post cause u wrote so much and so literal until i saw your name hahaha; not saying that you sound like a girl or anything, but it's rare to find a guy who will post and be grammatically correct says me who is misspelling words and etc.. LOL

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
EPI6 he got thrown down the water already..The dad found out that that was his son but then got on a spell again..The mom left and now she thinks her son died for sure..Anywho next epi it seems like the mom came back into the castle again..And they changed the pictures in the theme song again lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
ieets okie; dude you know what; lol like i thought you were a girl from your post cause u wrote so much and so literal until i saw your name hahaha; not saying that you sound like a girl or anything, but it's rare to find a guy who will post and be grammatically correct says me who is misspelling words and etc.. LOL

most of the guy is in the boran section :lol: :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
most of the guy is in the boran section :lol: :lol:
:p could it be they like this kind of action more than the kind of action that we're girl are after

anyway, episode 5 is sorta boring to me . .i wish they grow up already .. still a long way to go huh? 15 episode before they're big?

Phon

sarNie Adult
its not that long in the video store its only tape #1. thats pertty fast boran most of it grow up on tape #7. i say sungtong will grow up about #2 or 3 the movie moving fast.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..On VDO its only tape 1...It's moving fast..He's already living with the underwater people..And in the song they already showed him with his giant mom...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Gosh i can't wait to watch epi 6...this movie is moving along really fast and is very exciting...gosh and that kid is sooo adorable..i think he's the best actor lil kid out there so far...his crys and everything is just sooo real and cute...loving this lakorn

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..And the cutest one so far..! I think the last cute kid I saw was the little boy from Kwan Fah Na-Dum..Other than that they all look weird to me lol..

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
So far, i love the movie and I really love the song. I think the song is very touching at the part where it state the love of a mother to the son...........