Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
EPI8 nothing much..The mom had to run away before she gets killed so now she's back in the woods..She has to go back to the old folks out in the farm again...Well Naka put little Sung on a ship so he can be shipped away to the giant lol..Anyways she made the ship float faster to her so...Now she has the little boy..For the next epi which is epi9 the went to go burn down some bodyy house..Couldn't tell whose house though..lol..But anyways the little boy saw someone in real giant form now..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
How old is the little boy Sungthong? he's so cute. my parents really enjoy watching him and like the theme song too. i will wait and watch it when they grow up. i want to watch Yam the most.

Phon

sarNie Adult
see how all thier prince brother in laws are all thai not chinese albanian indian prince like ch7 new one. the old ch7 version didnt have these different race prince either.

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
I don't believe its draggy. :X They need to build up the characters and Sung Tong's background first before anything should happen. Plus, the series is about Sung Tong. D: And its only draggy when they put or fill in unnecessary scenes in it to make it seem longer than it should.

I finished episode 8 a while ago, and now I'm anticipating to see the little kiddo live with the Giants. Episode 9 looks good in the preview. :D Heh. Heh.