Sung Tong

yak

sarNie Adult
lols, i hated him in this one too..he was such an azz
lol.... how can guys hate him... he's hella funny in this one... and the part yam was hitting him.. i was laughing... like wow.. something new in a boran lakorn.. and yes thanks for sharing the pics... i cant wait for more esp...

sillyme

sarNie Egg
lol.... how can guys hate him... he's hella funny in this one... and the part yam was hitting him.. i was laughing... like wow.. something new in a boran lakorn.. and yes thanks for sharing the pics... i cant wait for more esp...
i thought his character was an ass (excuse my language) because he such a player unfaithful lair husband..lols

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
^Yeah because all women want their men to be perfect in every way! /sarcasm. no stones please/ :)

I can't wait for the next episode. Sung will finally exposed to Rachjanna his real face~! In the preview the look on his face when he was looking at her after taking off the mask was priceless.

Phon

sarNie Adult
^Yeah because all women want their men to be perfect in every way! /sarcasm. no stones please/ :)

I can't wait for the next episode. Sung will finally exposed to Rachjanna his real face~! In the preview the look on his face when he was looking at her after taking off the mask was priceless.

Thats becuase rodjana pray to god to help her. she ask please let her see him one more time to prove that her eyes were not playing tricks on her the day she threw him the flower. so god made his mask turn very hot and he had no choice but to take it off thats how she saw him and he was shock becuase his plan was to keep it on until she love him for him and not the way he look god ruin it ahahaha. ooops i spoil the fun. ENJOY! :)

sillyme

sarNie Egg

of course who doesnt want perfection if exist..but unfortunately it doesnt right so dont think ALL women expecting perfection in their man..incase you dont understanding why we were saying this you should go back to watch the two-three previous episodes the dude is freakin trying to get w/ Rachjanna his wife's sister..THAT IS NOT A RIGHT WAY TO TREAT YOUR WIFE -_-

Thats becuase rodjana pray to god to help her. she ask please let her see him one more time to prove that her eyes were not playing tricks on her the day she threw him the flower. so god made his mask turn very hot and he had no choice but to take it off thats how she saw him and he was shock becuase his plan was to keep it on until she love him for him and not the way he look god ruin it ahahaha. ooops i spoil the fun. ENJOY! :)
lols thanks phon cant wait for the weekend to come.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahh . i haven't been there for monthes... :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I finally started watching the lakorn agian. Hmmm....Pra ek has such a girly voice...! He acts sooooo weak. He still reminds meeh of the little sung. He's kute though...at times when he doesn't look so girly.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
HUH??? PRA AEK HAVE GIRLY VOICE..? I DON'T THINK SO lol..He actually talk good for a young person..A lot better than ahem..Not going to mention names lol..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Todays epi was pretty interesting..Since he took off the mask already..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL..Hey come on you guys, we are talking about a 16yrs. old teenage P'ake here. Maybe he hasn't fully develop his manly voice yet okay..give him a little time. Who knows, maybe we will hear his manly voice in the near future...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
But even if this he does have a girly voice, I rather watch him than the Chaiya guy...(Dang I just got a chill)...This P'ake has a manly body figure and looks, so I wouldn't mind..

Phon

sarNie Adult
girly voice????? i think he sound better then phone. phone voice isnt manly ap ap ap thats how phone sound. my dad cant stand phone voice to and his body to....he to short 169cm just above chaiya lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i haven't watched this lakorn yet. i watched the old version though & i lovedddd that one! they sure did change a lot in this version...

Phon

sarNie Adult
i haven't watched this lakorn yet. i watched the old version though & i lovedddd that one! they sure did change a lot in this version...

the old version your talking about is ch3 right? ch7 had an old version thats older then that in 1984 that one is good hit to we were still in a refugee camp in thailand at that time....my dad watch it. it was very popular people smush in just to watch it becuase only one person had a tv in the village ahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the old version your talking about is ch3 right? ch7 had an old version thats older then that in 1984 that one is good hit to we were still in a refugee camp in thailand at that time....my dad watch it. it was very popular people smush in just to watch it becuase only one person had a tv in the village ahaha.
i'm not sure if it was from ch 3. it could've been. i think it aired round 2001 so it's been a while. but not for sure for sure. lol. the title of that lakorn was the same & i remember pra'ek was dark & was born in a shell too.