Sung Tong

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
of course who doesnt want perfection if exist..but unfortunately it doesnt right so dont think ALL women expecting perfection in their man..incase you dont understanding why we were saying this you should go back to watch the two-three previous episodes the dude is freakin trying to get w/ Rachjanna his wife's sister..THAT IS NOT A RIGHT WAY TO TREAT YOUR WIFE -_-
The 'all women' comment is just a light-hearted sarcasm which I also stated right after the sentence. No need to jump a wall. :p

Todays epi was pretty interesting..Since he took off the mask already..
Spill the beans. I haven't watch it yet, but I still want spoilers. I have always find spoilers to be enjoyable before watching something. :X

Give the Pra'ek a break, he's only a 16 yrs old kid who is still awkward with his body, and his voice is currently in the process of change (you know, puberty ;P). And I don't think there's a definite answer to what a real voice of a man or a woman should be like: everyone's different we're all bound to sound different. Plus, its usually society that says a man should sound, act, blah, blah, blah this way or that. I really don't have anything else to say on this matter so...

:D Spoilers? Someone should youtube the latest episode soon. :D

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
The 'all women' comment is just a light-hearted sarcasm which I also stated right after the sentence. No need to jump a wall. :p

Spill the beans. I haven't watch it yet, but I still want spoilers. I have always find spoilers to be enjoyable before watching something. :X

Give the Pra'ek a break, he's only a 16 yrs old kid who is still awkward with his body, and his voice is currently in the process of change (you know, puberty ;P). And I don't think there's a definite answer to what a real voice of a man or a woman should be like: everyone's different we're all bound to sound different. Plus, its usually society that says a man should sound, act, blah, blah, blah this way or that. I really don't have anything else to say on this matter so...

:D Spoilers? Someone should youtube the latest episode soon. :D

yup soo true "puberty"..

annea

sarNie Adult
thank god n'ek found out the truth.....i want more scenes with p'ek and n'ek!
i didnt know p'ek was only 16? how old is the n'ek?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh wow...can anyone give me a summary of todays episode?
like when the part she saw his true self....
I think mild is like 15-16...according to her hi5

val

sarNie Adult
want more scenes of sung thong and n'ek!!
and what's up with the father (king) wearing the glasses...i mean do they have glasses back then too?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:lol: sarN is so funny.

Gosh, I took a glimpse at yesterday's episode...gets me all shy just knowing that they're younger than me and doing all that cutesy romantic scenes... so not like before in tep 3 rudoo. nope. so not. -_- ---- :lol: Mod is cute. But the guy is just okay.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
yea. like I said it before, make sure that u guys don't daydream about the P'ake becuz it will be shame on u guys...he's underage remember...LOL!!!!