Sung Tong

Phon

sarNie Adult
want more scenes of sung thong and n'ek!!
and what's up with the father (king) wearing the glasses...i mean do they have glasses back then too?

no they don't have glasses back then. glasses was made by european asian didnt have it until the west came in and colonize asia. they just did that in the movie to be funny.

Phon

sarNie Adult
both of them are young! shes cute.....

she never answer me in her hi5 profile. she finally did today and i even got her msn wooohoooo she gave it to me after i kept leaving her comments. she didnt answer me becuase she didnt see my comments before to many people leaving her comments. And plus she told me she doesnt answer people over 20yrs old becuase she only 14 she dont feel confrontable talking to older people she doesnt know. But since I kept comment on her page she gave me her msn. I talked to cartoon to if you write in english they wont answer you they can read but they dont answer for some reason only if you tpye in thai to them but even if you tpye in thai they might not answer if they dont know you. you either have to know thier friends for them to answer you. Or you keep bugging them but you might get block by them haha like this guy name em who bug cartoon and she block him now he leaving me private message telling me ask cartoon to add him again......:)

sarN

sarNie Granny

ahhhhhhhhhh those Kids is adorableeeeeeeee im in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they sssssssssssoooooo cuteeeeee i want a babyyyyyybabyyy they sooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks ann for the pixes. Just saw 29 right now and gosh it was so cute between nott and mild. I can't believe they are younger than me. Any spoilers for 30?

maijune

SarNie Adult
i would love more scenes of p'ek and n'ek together too....finished ep 29 and loved it, loved how he act towards n'ek....still downloading ep 30 and can't wait til next weekend eps....

annea

sarNie Adult
she never answer me in her hi5 profile. she finally did today and i even got her msn wooohoooo she gave it to me after i kept leaving her comments. she didnt answer me becuase she didnt see my comments before to many people leaving her comments. And plus she told me she doesnt answer people over 20yrs old becuase she only 14 she dont feel confrontable talking to older people she doesnt know. But since I kept comment on her page she gave me her msn. I talked to cartoon to if you write in english they wont answer you they can read but they dont answer for some reason only if you tpye in thai to them but even if you tpye in thai they might not answer if they dont know you. you either have to know thier friends for them to answer you. Or you keep bugging them but you might get block by them haha like this guy name em who bug cartoon and she block him now he leaving me private message telling me ask cartoon to add him again......:)

lol...keep bugging her....hahahaha

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL..It was sooo funny at the part when Rotchana asked Sung if he can stop wearing the black mask, and he responded "..kit mern dek.."(childish thoughts)..I mean, after all she is just a kid...hahaha..lol...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah thanks for the nice pictures...It's sooo pretty...i wish they had pictures like this back then with the other lakorns

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
im still wondering why james wasn't in this lakorn. =( Imma start watching it, but im lost. fill me up with what happened since epsiode 21 please? ahah!

sillyme

sarNie Egg
wow, thank you for sharing all those pichas..little sung tung is so adorable..i just start with epi. 30..funny how she tried to burn the mask or whatever you called and he caught her :>

Phon

sarNie Adult
I got both of them to talk. its this guy who keep bugging her.....he remind me of took teng from gro petch 7 see becuase he got a big nose. he message me to many time to ask them to add him.