Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanna know what lakorn there gonna make next...Nothing in the slot yet since there still filming this lakorn..But anyways...Hopefully they pace it up and get going..Don't like it when the lakorn stops and don't get anywhere..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
This boran is starting to drag and it's getting boring now. Scene after scene, the same thing or issue is brought up and it gets nowhere. They need to start speeding things up.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I find it so funny how Patama and Weelawan thinks their husband is gay and the guys have no idea what they are talking about...

I think I know why James isnt in here, doesnt james have his own little business now called Curry Cup....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Not just that..James isn't going to be acting at all anymore..Maybe just maybe if he has time he might come back..But little percent of him coming back..But anyways he has his own job that he does..(Not the restaurant though)..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
thanks the pictures are really nice. Yam looks good with her her like that. I don't think i've seen her have her hair that way before. They usually give her the other look. Anywayz i want to know what the new lakorn is after this one too! I wonder i wonder.

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
Has anyone watched today's episode yet and want to share the spoilers?

So far, I haven't really seen much pictures of the guy main character. But there's a lot of everyone else. I guess he don't have much love. lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
naw...i think the pra ake just doesnt like to hang out with these group of people. you see the same group of people everywhere guess he doesnt like them ahahaha. he took pic with his giant mom and the little boy but not these phone yam group of people.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There both pra aek...But the white guy is still the pra aek pra aek if you get what I mean lol...But if he has the same day to film with them then I'll post the pics for you guys..

myx

sArNieZ
for me this lakorn is okay. but for my grandparents and parents they hecka like it. they always ask if the next episodes comes yet (rent from store).
at first i saw rotjana in pratinawong i don't think she's that pretty or either when she wears princess clothes in sung tong. but when she dress as a village girl when she went to live w/ pra sung, she is hecka pretty. it's like a totally different person. i prefer in those clothes than in princess clothes. i think those village clothes she wears in the lakorn suits her more than the princess clothes.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL...hahaha..I thougth it was only me that had thought of that emilie..I know, she suits more with the village clothes..maybe it's becuz they put up her hair, it shows more of her baby face...kind of thought of it, she look more lighter in skin tone too...you know, when she's in her princess clothes, she looks a little tan brown, in the movie and in the opening ceremony....maybe it's the color, I don't like the color that they chose for her..could have atleast gave her some bright color..

Anyways, just got finished watching the JaJingJa concert show..I was totally disappointed becuz the white P'ake didn't attend, only the dark.. Yea, I guess I know wat u mean Thanamas89..LOL...but I was looking forward to it, but it turns out, everyone is in it except for him..They should stop leaving him out...