Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Pace it up is what I'm saying...It's need to air longer and they need to move it..!!! lol...Hurry up and get to the main plots of the lakorn..As for the evil brother in laws and sisters...Don't put them in the scene a lot lol..Because there's too many of them and they flip to each character in every epi...First comes 1 then 2 then 3 and so on...Just get to the main point of the lakorn...

Phon

sarNie Adult
that is true they keep going back and worth to those 6 couples they are not even important in the story why give them so much part. when the main couple sungtong rodjana doesnt even have much to say. they should change the title to 6 couple or 6 lovers. the movie would be faster if they keep those 6 couple to a limit.

val

sarNie Adult
yep...i agree with you guys thanamas89 and phon they should pace up this lakorn and more scenes of the main characters (suthong and rodjana) instead of the others. i mean boran lakorns now doesn't focus on the main characters but more on the support charatcters (my opinion) like in tep 3 rudoo, the lakorn (to me) is more about Jame's character but phone and yam's character took the spotlight

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Aaaahh more dragging! I want the lakorn to get to the plot with the evil Queen, and when Sung Tong gets to meet his mom. I think the only reason they keep showing the 6 couples is because of how popular they are, and not because they are important or anything.

Phon

sarNie Adult
doesnt matter how popular they are if it keep draging people will lose interest. and niehter of those guys in there are even a pra ake once in thier life time. the only one is phone who actually was a pra ake the others were never the main one. how r they going to help promote rodjana and suntong if they focuse more on those 6 couple?

pim

sarNie Hatchling
I know i want to see more of rotjana and sungtong .I mean the cute one not the black one they show the black guy more than pra'sung and it kills me to not see him sometime.I was hope for more scene between pra'sung and rotjana in epi.31&32 but they didn't even get to see each other and on 31 the black guy got to hug her i thought he was going to take his black mask off so pra'sung get to hug her but they disappoint me so much that pra'sung and rotjana didn't even have a scene together this week.I thought the lakorn called sungtong not goutpai.How can pra'eg and nang'eg get to born as a star if other people keep taking over the scene like her 6 sister and her 6 brother in-law.I mean i like them but pra'sung and rotjana is the main pra'nang so they should focus on them more .Every epi. they have so less scene i want to see them more together they are so cute together hope this week won't disappoint me like last week.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i started on 31 again! ahah sung tong is cute from far away ONLY >:] ahahha! so she knows who he really is already right? what happened to the mom?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
phone is sooo not good looking in this one. hmmph! and the sisters are biotches besides the main nang ek. rawr! but sung tong's yim lorr mak mak! =)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
LOL...hahaha..I thougth it was only me that had thought of that emilie..I know, she suits more with the village clothes..maybe it's becuz they put up her hair, it shows more of her baby face...kind of thought of it, she look more lighter in skin tone too...you know, when she's in her princess clothes, she looks a little tan brown, in the movie and in the opening ceremony....maybe it's the color, I don't like the color that they chose for her..could have atleast gave her some bright color..

Anyways, just got finished watching the JaJingJa concert show..I was totally disappointed becuz the white P'ake didn't attend, only the dark.. Yea, I guess I know wat u mean Thanamas89..LOL...but I was looking forward to it, but it turns out, everyone is in it except for him..They should stop leaving him out...

I knoe Huh..lol..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
No i don't mean Phone...i meant the pra ek. I was referring to the some of the other comments about the new pra ek never being around in the pix and things. Mah bad...maybe i should quote it huh? hehehe

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
I'm telling you, the main pra 'ek doesn't have much love! ;P lol. It's like he's not part of the 'in' group or something. He seems to be a cool kid though, and I was hoping for more scenes with the main couple since we didn't really get to see them as much as the siblings and in-laws couple. The producers are too focus in giving screen time to everyone else that they forgot what the series is about. I'm hoping that this week episodes would be better than the last too. :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree...It's like isn't this lakorn called Sung Tong..Not fricken '6 Mahutsajun' or something lol...But anyways they need to give Sung Tong more screen time and stop giving the 6 couples a lot of screen time when the lakorn isn't about them..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
We should post a comment on their board about it..LOL.."More Nong Nott please.." I hope that he doesn't feel left out, that poor little boy..

LOL..It soo funny when my mom was watching it with me, I told her that he was only 16, 17, she was like saying that for a teenage, he sure is big like a buffalo..compare to most of the P'akes (lakorn puernbarn)..

pim

sarNie Hatchling
I know i want to see more scene of pra'eg and nang'eg more not her sister and their hubby.I mean we see them in a lot of boran lakorn already.I mean i like everyone of them but they need to give more time for pra'eg i mean the white ine nong Nott not the black mask one and nang'eg because they are newcomer and i want to see more scene of them together cause they look really cute together.Hope this week doesn't disappoint me like last week plz.

Mann

I hate how Nang Aek trys to Gae Kan, it just ruins the whole story line. P'aek doesn't even come out that much, he should, errrghhh starting to bug me.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i agree with you guys...when there are scemes of the other ppl, i just ff and wait until scenes of nott/mild come up lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Todays epi for Saturday was kinda boring..In my opinion lol...But tomorrows episode Rotejana is going back to the castle..So that means pretty soon the god is gonna come down to play the 'klee' with the pra aek..