Sung Tong

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL..I thought I was weird when I did that TubbyTinker..I fast forward until the pranang part..other parts I don't really care wat they are talkin about...

Yea, today epi for Sat. was not much. Was kinda hoping he take off the dang mask. Rotjana wasn't even hugging the white Sung, she was hugging the dark one..grrrrrrrrrrrr..it's getting irritated. Can't wait for the next epi. after this one thought, seems like she gave him a choice, either her or the mask huh..I wonder wat he's gonna do... :spin:

Phon

sarNie Adult
well the dark guy is the producer of this lakorn maybe he give himself more part with the nang ake. lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Director...He's actually the director lol..But anyways yea...Would like to watch the pra aek here...Not the dark dude..And get on with the story...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
Director...He's actually the director lol..But anyways yea...Would like to watch the pra aek here...Not the dark dude..And get on with the story...
ewww.......no wonder we never see the white sung tong so much.........
i wanna see him with the bunch.......

pim

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the epi. #33 today and it just pissed me off that pra'sung nong Nott didn't even get to come out for real they just show him talking and stuff but he didn't really take his black mask out so it just like he's there but not really there.I want to see him with nang'eg with the mask off not showing him underneath the mask coming out like that just suck so much.Hope tomorrow epi.#34 will be better and him coming out as him not under the mask.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Todays episode for Sunday wasn't interesting either...I didn't like it..It was boring to me..But anyways next weeks epi the pra aek follows the nang aek back to the castle and shows his real self to her (only in the bedroom though) but anyways..Sunday's epi the pra aek didn't show up at all..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL...Thanx alot Thanamas89 for the spoiler..you just gave my hopes up...I was sooo anxious to watch the epi., but u spoiled my day...J/K...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Well, I can't help myself, so I've just got done watching it...Anyways, I'm sooo mad, why can't they play this movie like atleast 30mins. longer. It's like it's going soo slow becuz they're only showing the plot step by step, and it makes the lakorn look like it's dragging, but it's not... :angry:

pim

sarNie Hatchling
I know i was looking forward for today epi. but pra'sung didn't show up at all made me so mad.I was like why can't the one that playing the black dude just direct only and give the starring role back to pra'eg and nang'eg.And I hope when he take that black mask off it well be off permanent that will make me happy.What do you guys think?It will make me a happy gal that's all i can say it better be off permanent plz cause if he put it back on that will pissed the hell out of me the director guy need to just direct after he take the mask off and let pra'eg nong Nott take his lead role and i will be happy.

Phon

sarNie Adult
he will take it off for good when he take it off for her mom and dad to see his true self. which will be when the god comes down and challenge the rodjana dad to tee kree if he win he takes the city. The god did that so sung can take his mask off for good. All the 6 guys could not beat the god when there playing tee kree so they went to ask sung even though they did not know he was cute. They did that cauase they thought he never dies even though they try killing him he must have good luck. Rodjana dad had to go beg him to help thats when he took off his mask for him to see. Sung came out and challenge the god sung was good and won becuase his giant mom taught him since he was young how to play. then later his real mom goes back in the castle to his dad and they both come out looking for him and his mom came in his castle as a servant.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I don't think none of the other Sung Tong versions I've watched, he had a little sis..only this one, so for sure they will add plots and stuffs to make it longer into more episodes and dramas, which is good, but they need to start picking up..