Sung Tong

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i agree ...the grls should change their color it s getting old....especially p- aom outfit....i think the color thats she s wearing is ugly...hehe it looks like poopy... :blink: sorry if i offend anyone, but i think she would look better in a different color outfit beside yellow and green :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well todays episode wasn't interesting to me...But anyways tomorrows episode they go out for animals..And the pra aek said he will give it them..But he wants there ear now lol..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Finally they gave Rotchana a better color for her outfit...this new outfit made her look more whiter, but the only thing that bugs me is how they did her hair...I hate the dang side bangs..why don't they just let her have the same hair style like what she had at the begining..It is never a complete satisfaction..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they should've gave her the front head set when she went back to the castle..Because the outfit and everything she had on was nice and all but the only thing missing is the front head set...

val

sarNie Adult
agree! everyone should change their outfit colors, it is getting boring seeing the same thing every episode.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks ann for the pictures. tar look cute with those chinky eyes...
phone isnt cute like he was in TSR....

der052

sarNie Juvenile
just can't wait till they find out that p'ek is really not ugly, lol! :D

Would love to see the father's expression above all else...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Epi. 35 shows the white P'ake almost through out..hopefully he will appear on more scenes as it's getting further..man they should've just do it like when he's with Rotchana, she and us see him as the white P'ake, and when he's not with her he is the dark one..you know, like Ning and Patson's lakorn the one where the one girl spirit went inside her body...there, the other girl is N'ake, but since she went inside Ning's body, they show Ning through out the movie...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know but i'm getting bored of the lakorn now..For weeks i've been feeling eh about it..Ever since they came to the nang aek's castle they slowed down a lot and I keep seeing the same faces..As in the brother in laws and sisters...Nothing seems interesting to me...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap that's cute. i stopped this lakorn a while back. it is good, but just kind of tirring watch lakorn this day. I just digging to old boran. I wanna see the old version of sungtong.

Phon

sarNie Adult
well to me i am annoy now of this lakorn its not getting anywhere. They pay more attention to the 6 couple and not the main couple. and the 6 couple always have something to say in every episode. I garantee the old ch7 suntong in 1984 the 6 couple did not have this much scene. And see how long it took them to leave the castle to go find meat? And usually when boran lakorn end it makes me want to continue next week. but the past 4 weeks i feel like i dont need to continue. It was good in the begining now its just draging and slow. And tired of those 6 couple. Oh someone posted up the picture and magazine of the old version sung tong of ch7 from 1984 in this one thai website the girls name are different from this version. and yea all the guys were thai. but i forgot what site it was. the pra ake was phone dad in gomin. He was hella young there he also the main guy in pra tinawong.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Soo true, I hated that they show too much of Aom's and Fon's part thinking that they're husband is gay, and Phone and Yam part is begining to get annoying. It's not even funny and they tried to be..Heck I'm tiring of watching it already...Pretty sure they gonna rush the ending..

Does anybody know what boran lakorn is up next after this one.????

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
awww lil gino drinking his bottle is cute.................
yeah im kinda getting bored of this lakorn now....
is it me or fon is starting to mean to mild now?.......

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
and the 6 couple always have something to say in every episode.
I must emphasize this! I'm slow but I just finished watching it a moment ago, and I have to freak n' fast forward it when it comes to them. :lol: It's annoying to the point, that I don't think I want to bother watching their scenes at all. The storyline seems to be in a slump for the past couple of weeks. Once we past the phase of the dark guy and the everyone else scenes we'll be able to at least see something picking up. Until then, we'll just have to suffer with everyone having a say of the main couple. D:

And if they rush the ending, it's going to totally bomb. :\ They're slowly suffering the audience through this useless scenes, and if they were to rush the ending just because they waste time on these unnecessary dialogues I'm going to ditch watching whoever is producing/directing this series next lakorn.

Its a dread to watch Sung Tong now... oddly enough. Along with most, I'm slowly losing interest in this series.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
So totally true lol...I'm getting annoyed myself...There's always something for them to say..Important or not theres gotta be something..And the whole thinking my husband is gay thing is just stupid and annoying..It's like um hello..I'm pretty sure people back then didn't know what 'GAY' was..And another thing would be Yam and Phone because thats just plain annoying..Her beating him up because he's a player...I'm not picking on a specific couple ok..I'm picking on every couple because every couple is getting on my nerves basically because I see them too much and theres always something coming out from there mouth every episode that is so worthless..Its like get on with the story already man..Show more of the pra aek with his nang aek and just get on with it..It's not like the lakorn airs everyday for an hour now..Geesh..

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
So totally true lol...I'm getting annoyed myself...There's always something for them to say..Important or not theres gotta be something..And the whole thinking my husband is gay thing is just stupid and annoying..It's like um hello..I'm pretty sure people back then didn't know what 'GAY' was..And another thing would be Yam and Phone because thats just plain annoying..Her beating him up because he's a player...I'm not picking on a specific couple ok..I'm picking on every couple because every couple is getting on my nerves basically because I see them too much and theres always something coming out from there mouth every episode that is so worthless..Its like get on with the story already man..Show more of the pra aek with his nang aek and just get on with it..It's not like the lakorn airs everyday for an hour now..Geesh..

Speck The Truth..Thanamas89!!!!! Right On!! TEEHEE! :D