Sung Tong

pim

sarNie Hatchling
That is so true Khamporchai the lakorn is just showing to much of the old actors that rodjana and pra'sung just seem worthless in the lakorn and i thought the lakorn is songtong not ngoh pah myself.And the past 4 or 5 weekend they just keep dragging and dissapoint me so much every weekend i was hoping to see pra'eg and nang'eg have sweet scene together but it seem like that black guy just will not take the mask out in or outside of the kraitom so to me it seem like he is trying to shy more than not Nott pra'eg and that just make me want to stop watching this lakorn because i don't get to see pra'eg and nang'eg together that much and they look so cute together but every weekend its just dissapointment.And one thing that black guy just seem like he don't want to take the mask off no matter the other people there or not it seem like he wants to be in the scene with nang'eg more than wanting the pra'eg to come out more and that is just so freaky.I don't know it just me but he look like he just want to be in the scene with more than let pra'eg be with her i don't know it just what my eye is showing me that he don't want pra'eg and nang'eg seeing each other to much so he just act like no i don't want to take the mask off cause of this and that and that just sound not right to me sorry if i defend anyone who is his fan sorry again but i'm just saying what i was thinking that's all.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
No matter what the lakorn already dragging, so why just play along with them. It doesn't really matter much for me who is showingornot. I watching the lakorn, not much of the people in there. and ngor or sung tong, they are still the same person in the novel so rodjana still be with praek.

Phon

sarNie Adult
we know its dragging and cant do much but complain. It shouldnt drag and there no need to drag it. when story are drag it loses its taste and it become sour to watch. People lose interest when its drag....I guess the director or producer did not learn much from the past 5 boran lakorn that they drag. Its hard to play along with something you cant enjoy..and we know ngor and sung are the same person in charactor. But the thing is ngor in the story isnt sappose to be getting this much scene. sung is sappose to be in it more but for some reason day or night home or not he never takes it off. people are complaining becuase they want to see the cute sung tong not this ngor guy. and sung is a new actor how is he going to get attention or be notice if they never let him in a scene. they only use him to go find stuff...thats not how sung tong story goes. rodjana sappose to be with the cute sung tong more not ngor. and when he finnaly takes it off not like this ngor guy going to come back becuase he wont wear it again. so why is he so important now? ngor is not the pra ake he is just a mask he doesnt exist he dont have his own body or a real body. its sung tong that is pra ake but so far we havent seen him. when this movie end the ngor guy wont even be in it so why is he in it now. he sappose to wear it only when people come to his house. when he is alone with rodjana he takes it off according to the one i seen many years ago. this version is changed alot and drag alot. I am just watching it becuase of cartoon & maybe mild to hmm is it me or is she starting to look good to..lol...otherwise I would stop watching I do feel like stoping becuase same thing every week ngor guy getting beat up. :wacko: :ph34r: :blink:

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Yes,Phon you are so right I know people keep thinking ngor and sung is the same person but like you say ngor doesn't exist because he's only a mask that pra'sung wear and don't have a body so why is he so important than pra'sung.To me i want to see pra'sung and rodjana together and that black guy just won't take his mask off.I thought when he's in the kraitom or when it night time he can take it off but every damn weekend that i saw the director and writer just keep letting all this people come around the kraitom so the black guy just won't take his mask off so that just suck.It seem like the director just want to take over the pra'eg role instead of nong Nott the real pra'eg and what i know is the one that play the black guy is the director so it just seem like he want to take over the pra'eg role becuase nong Nott is a new actor he can't complain about anything. And how can he improve on his acting if the director that play the black guy is taking over all of his scene.And i really want to see pra'sung and rodjana together that's the only reason that i still watching this lakorn because i want to see them together they look really cute together so just hope to see more of them plz!I hope the director guy just realize he need to move out and give pra'eg and nang'eg the scene back.I wish they could see all of this complaint so htey know what we want to see for right now.And hope the blakc guy will not come back after he take the mask off cause that would really be suck cause we won't get to see pra'sung and rodjana together at the end i would piss off so bad if they do that.Because the one channel 3 did a few years ago it ended with the black guy and that just suck.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I would like to see the pra aek na..Not this dark dude...And the story is just getting aggravating because I keep seeing the same people over and over and over..Theres always something coming out from there mouth...And its like hello..! Pra Sung here..! Give HIM something to say..! He's the pra aek here..!!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Agree with u peeps on that..Nong Nott is new so he won't complain..stupid director wants to be famous that's why he's adding himself..it's like he's in the scenes 80% of the time..I hope he disappear on the next week episode already and make room for Nong Nott..Feel sorry for that kid, they're not even promoting him or anything. It's like, he's just a special guest in the lakorn...

Phon

sarNie Adult
he will take it off for good when god comes down to attack the city. when ever that is...........but still he sappose to take it off at night time and even day time when they are alone at the kra tom. but this one he cant those annoying 6 guys an girls keep coming over.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
That's good to make people wanting more and more of the white guy by showing only couple minutes of him on screen. and he's already popular by all complainings toward the ngor dude.

Phon

sarNie Adult
people complaining about ngor doesnt make the white sung tong popular. people just want to see him to see how he act and to see him with rodjana....the ngor guy is annoying....he come in say a few words that sucks. even when sung came back to the kra tom when rodjana went back in the castle they keep cuting him out and showing the ngor guy to come on now...and when he is thinking its the ngor guy white sung tong can do those part himself.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..We're complaining because we want to see pra aek and nang aek together lol..Plus I just want to see him period because he's a new actor and if he doesn't show his talents in this lakorn...Then when will he..? I mean he's the main pra aek here..Not the black guy...Everyone has been stealing his screen time..I bet you guys..The upcoming episode he'll be in it for only 5 mins then disappear for another 4-5 weeks again lol..Which sucks because like I said..HELLO..WE WANT PRA SUNG HERE..!!! NOT THE BLACK DUDE..!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
since he doesn't have much screen time, just have to wait for the next lakorn. Sure he'll show up in the next lakorn since people really like him and he is a new actor. They sure will promote him. Plus the next lakorn they will have less couple so he will have more screen times. he doesn't have much screen time this lakorn doesn't mean we would not see him again.

Phon

sarNie Adult
but how do we know he wl be in the next boran lakorn or any other boran lakorn after sung tong? nothing for sure these day they pick you once thats it or twice thats it or they make you a soldiers out of no where. and yea this lakorn do have alot couple but thier not sappose to be having this much part thier just there to be evil. the one who sappose to out shine everyone is suntong. but the director is focusing on those 6 guys and girls and the ngor guy more then sungtong. its a slap to the face becuase they give him the sung tong roll but they dont give him the spot light. they give it to those 6 couples the lajorn not about them. this director and producer must be drinkiing to much. someone tell them what the title of the story is. why wait to promote him in the next lakorn when they should do it now. this story sungtong is sappose to be about him and him only so promote him.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I said I wont watch this anymore but I end up watching it cuz there was nothing else to watch atm....anyways 37 was boring like Ann said...the only scene I found funny was Phone/Yam when Phone came back from looking for the meat and they were in the room and everytime Yam looked at Phone, he would get scared...lol

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Having not much scenes isn't enough, he's not even part of the "07 SHOW" or "JAJINGJA CONCERT"...Heck he's just a back up actor that is all...

Phon

sarNie Adult
nott is like chatree pino from the 80's lol.. chatree would never be part of any show to and as popular as he was they made him die in gomin and switch to a new guy. nott is just like that.....no respect shown for this new star...

pim

sarNie Hatchling
I know i watch the jajingja 7 see concert i thought after the people is picking on him at the end pra'sung will show up that was a dissapoinment to me.And how do you know he will be pra'eg again look at boy Olarn the pra'eg with Yam in Tepsin Intarajak 1 or 2 lakorn they drop him like that and the lakorn has very good ratings.Now he is just Phone servet in Sungtong and one more pra'eg from Singhakraipop With Yam 1 lakorn they turn him into a servet.And all the guys and girls from Korguyyasit where they hell are they no mopre lakorn after that one so we might not see Nong Nott again after one lakorn or if we do they might turn him as a bad guy or as a servet that would be suck because he has the look and the body for a pra'eg role sorry for saying to much but that what i think so i have to say something.And you know there's a lot new actors and actress now day so you never know what's going to happen and one thing i like Nong Nott with Nong Mild cause they so cute together with their age and thier cute look.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Nott was at 07 Show..I thought so man..Geesh..But anyways..Yea at least he was there with his nang aek lol..Dang..If he don't get a chance to show his face on screen at all then that would suck..But yea..Obviously they were all in there lakornpeumbarn clothes..I'm trying to find if someone uploaded it or not lol..I wanna see him sing..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sorry to have to do this....

...this is very much the wrong section to post what i am about to post but no one seems to notice when i post things where they are suppose to be posted...LOL...so here i go...

does anyone have the theme song to sung tong? i reeeeeally need it. PLEEEASSSE? i will love you forever!

about a week ago, i requested the song in all the "requests" sections...and even pm'd some people, but i got no responses back...so i'm, what you could call, desperate.

please help me! :blush: thank you in advance.