Sung Tong

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
OH..GREAT..please hurry up and upload it Thanamas89..I guess this is his first time appearing at a show with the casts..Agree with Pim that Nong Nott has the look, height, and of course body figure to be P'ake..I mean, he looks way taller and muscular than any other past P'akes..not to say, whiter..lol..Now is it just me that I see N'ake got hella lighter. Her skin complexion is soo freakin white and clear compare to the first time we see her...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The nang aek (Mild) isn't white like you see in lakorn..It's just makeup, light and everything lol..Because she even said herself..Her real self is dark/tan...But yea..As for pra aek of course..! He's soooo a lot better then pra aek's now adays..He's tall..He don't sound like a kid..He's big..He's good looking you know..Unlike those past pra aeks..Whom I'm not going to pin out who it is lol..But anyways I'm waiting for someone to upload the show myself lol..Because I saw only a little bit on youtube..But Sung Tong team won..They had over 10,000 something votes..They beat the Nang Tard team and some other team..Nott was so quiet lol..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I know right..he is like Baby Boy Brinya..Nott was quiet becuz it's his first time appearing in front of all the audience and on live television..he's never done it before of course he doesn't want to say or do anything much..lol..Quiet guy is cute.. :wub:

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
I haven't watch last week episodes, but I think I want to watch the show he appeared on with Mild. Because I'm guaranteed to see the pra'ek on there than the episodes, lol. I agree that the main characters look really good together. And the lil' prasung is on there too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have not watch dis boran lakorn only saw bit and piece but had Sung tung & prince consume their marriage yet hahaha XXX

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can't believe Nott is only 15 ? DANG that kid is BIG to be 15 ? Mild is only 13 ??? Is she 14 yet ? They are sooo young ! Make up surely fool me , seriously i thought Mild look 16 - 17 years old . I cheated and watch the eps where they throw flower ect ...haha those two kids are soo cutee and little nino tooo ..soo cuteee...all the kids is cuteee the adult are so annoying haha. I hope the next boran lakorn Mild&Nott is the lead , this lakorn does them no justice .

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
okay, so from wat i saw...i really like the characters, but i dont know if this boran is going to be a waste of my time or if i should watch it....

wat happens in this boran ne ways? wats the drama/conflict?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok..Umm..Yea..Todays episode was just boring and stupid to me..Plus Nott wasn't even in it for 5 mins..More of 2 mins..!! And next epi don't look interesting to me..

pim

sarNie Hatchling
It's ok at least he get to see nang'eg but i just can't stand that they gave the 6 couples too much role pra'eg and nang'eg doesn't even come out a lot those 6 couples they have more scene than nong Nott and nong Mild who is pra'eg and nang'eg and epi.39 see them 6 couples more and that is just so not right.I think they gave them more scene and they just do the same thing over and over and that just waste off time and i want to see more of pra'eg and nang'eg not them 6 couples.But they should do it like this epi.39 in the kraitom or at night let him take the mask off that would be way better.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Wow, Nong Nott and Mild already turned 17 and 14yrs..dang, I guess I'll skip this week epi. I knew it that PraSung will only appear just a few 3 mins. or so and the rest is about the dang Ngor guy..freaken stupid... :arrg:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Mild is always in the lakorn..So ok lol..But dang man..Show the pra aek..! I wonder how Nott feels..Shoot..I'll be like..Umm..Aren't I the main character..? lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nott 17 ?? Still a kid compare to me . He got a cheesy smile , like a kid wanting a candy at time but i find it adorable -- probable cuz i like younger guys :p . I like Mild , 14 ? Wow, she cute for her age . Nong Gino ...so in love w/that baby :wub:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..!!! Kid wanting candy..lol..I think Nott wants cartoon more then candy..Since he watches cartoons when he's on break from filming lol..Cute..Shoot...I still watch cartoons myself lol..