Sung Tong

Dala123

sarNie Egg
Eum..Not really..Because Phone and Cartoon are a popular couple too..But then I don't know why out from no where they changed Lek and Au out to go pair with someone else..And it looks RETARDED..! lol..Tong looks older then Lek and the guy with Au just don't look right..Oh yea..And the girl that will be getting Sung Tong is Myde..The girl that played as the middle Tipmonta in Pra Tinawong..And just to let you know..She's only 13 years old lol..
really she is only 13 years old i just knew that damn............ & hey thanks 4 sharing^_^

Phon

sarNie Adult
is it just me or this version of sung tong has no magic powers and no evil people to fight with. just bunch of confuse couple thinking thier husband is gay and thinking thier husband a girl and cheating with other women. this lakorn is mess up was good with the pra ake parents and the little sung and when he was at his giant mom castle. now its just mess up. i had a feeling this would happen. i said dont hold the hope to high it is a remake. thier stretching it to much and adding useless scenes.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
It WAS about Pra Sung at the begining and SUPPOSE to be about him..but eversince he came to meet Rochana, it's less about him and more nonsence stuffs...I'm soooo freakin tired of the damn sis accusing their husband being gay and shit :angry: ..it took up almost all the scenes in each episodes..when the hell it's gonna be about PraSung again...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Your telling me..! I kept skimming through until I see Pra Sung..But unfortunately he shows up for only a min or 2..Not even close..!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
in love with Gino ...*sigh* ... i wish i was dat little girl that get to take picture w/him wearing dat baby shade glass throwing a peace sign hehe

look at the little girl , she shorter den him HAHAHAAHAH and Gino is already little ...she must be 1 years old den ahhh cuuteeeeeeee

sarN

sarNie Granny
*faint* Gino....wat i'll do to be 3 years old again :wub: i watch dat clip in YT probable a hundred time hehe soo cute . I like younger boy they alway the innocent one :lol:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
My goodness, control urself Sarn..lol..didn't I mentioned earlier that watever u do, don't daydream or think anything crazy about the kidstar(s) in here...especially to all u gurls about PraSung(Nong Nott)....lol..He's only a child..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
By the way, Thanamas89, have u found the link to where I can watch the "07 show"..Dang, I really want to watch it since he's in it for like the heck first time ever..I'll be waiting..j/k..I will be waiting patiently..hhehehe..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I still haven't watched it myself lol..I only saw a little bit from Yui's fanclub because Yui came out on 07 Show..So she posted up only Yui's part..But I still saw Nott here and there..I was hoping someone else will upload it..

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
Everything is so true....i skimmed through the lakorn like crazy just to watch Nott and mild be together but so far there are so little scene of them....so much scenes of those elder sisters and brother in laws and that black funny masked dude, that i think isn't funny at all, but scary.... i don't like the drama so far....it's so boring and dragging...i also noticed that the n'ek got so much whiter than from the beginning, but she looks so pretty....and gosh Sung tong is so handsome and cute....i hope this boran ends soon because i'm starting to get bored...but i hope to see more of Nott and mild in future boran. But yeah, dang they are young!

ScorpioChick8

sarNie Egg
is it just me or this version of sung tong has no magic powers and no evil people to fight with. just bunch of confuse couple thinking thier husband is gay and thinking thier husband a girl and cheating with other women. this lakorn is mess up was good with the pra ake parents and the little sung and when he was at his giant mom castle. now its just mess up. i had a feeling this would happen. i said dont hold the hope to high it is a remake. thier stretching it to much and adding useless scenes.
I agree.