Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They were suppose to end it long time ago but they kept stretching it out...And instead of ending it when there were suppose to (AGAIN) they added Boy into the story..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. i start school basically next week & Sung Tong still hasn't ended. i just wanna see the end. I wonder if they're dragging it out because they don't have a boran to replace it or something.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They have one there re-making again...But yea..There doing this because its popular so they keep stretching it out..Also its because of the owner of CH7 who told them to sretch it out..I find it stupid because the more you stretch the more boring it gets..And annoying..

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah sung tong well probally end i think around mid september lol and why are they adding new character too the movie in the old version they didnt add new characters lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid

IF ANYONE NOTICES THE GUY IN THE BACKGROUND IN THIS PIC...HE IS THE GUY IN SUNG TONG THAT PLAYS THE GOD IN THE RED OUTFIT... :mellow:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Thanks for the photos ja. Yay, are Nott and Mild next? I love Nott! He's too cute yet I can never find enough photos of him. I think Mild looks prettier in the boran clothes than modern.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Mild does look better in boran clothes.

As for dragging out the lakorn, yeah it's popular. But it's popular cuz people don't wanna miss the ending!! I only watch it to see if it'll end yet because I don't want to miss it. Right now with all the dragging, I like the old Sung Tong 10 times better. Pra Sung and Rotchana are both cute in this, but nothing even fits in the story line anymore (& the new lines are stupid). I never thought any boran would ever beat out Dap 7 See with the longest boran ever, but Sung Tong is 20 times as long!!

I wished borans were decent length like Thep 3 Rudoo or something.

I know I'm going on and on about this topic & how i want it to end. I like watching parts of it, but some parts are way overly stretched & it's frustrating me.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind the this long version as things are still making some sense, although, all of the screentime is used up by nonsense characters. I just wish and wouldn't complain as much as to how long and boring this lakorn is becoming if they just freaking focus in on Pra Sung and Rotejana dang it!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Tep 3 Reur Doo was just as long lol...But anyways...These days they keep stretching and stretching which is annoying...They stretch and put stupid storylines into it that doesn't even make sense and when they end it they end it just like that...And HELLO!!! The title of the lakorn IS called 'SUNG TONG' ...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Where did you get 20 from...? lol..Mild is only 14..As for Nott he's 17 and turning 18 next year in April lol..When he said 17 going onto 18 means he is fully 17 now..But anyways..I was watching WWYWY and it SUCKED...!!! They interviewed the cast from Kom Faek more then Sung Tong...