Sung Tong

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I agree. WWYWY should have had a complete episode of Sung Tong instead of sharing their screentime with Kom Faek. Whew, at least I got a good dosage of Nott Wasu though. They focused a lot on Nott and the Father, which is good since I'm a fan of his but for all the rest, it wasn't worthy of getting dressed up when they basically only introduced their names and that was it.

But I think they spent a lot more time on Nott is because he is becoming more and more famous as Sung Tong so WWYWY just had to focus in on him with that little time that they had. I'm glad that Nott is becoming popular and getting recognized for his first project, he should. He's soooo cute.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here are some screencaps that I made of Nott Wasu Pratumratwattana as Sung Tong. There's just not enough of him in terms of photos and stuff. Gee, I wish I was in Thailand right now following this Nong around. :p I love his name. :lol: He's so proper and mature for a 17 year old. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
He's even cuter behind the scenes during the WWYWY show. I'll make screencaps once I get the high quality dvd.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMGosh. thanks a ton for NOTT's pictures!!
can never get enough of him!
please upload more!! lol
and some of him and myde would be
really appreciated! thank u! :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I ALREADY KNOW HE THE BAD GUY
BUT HE THE OLD LADY THAT KNOE WHHWO TO DO MAGCITHING
MASTER OR SUMTHIN?
What are you saying..? I don't know what your trying to say...It's not that hard to understand his character..Like I've already said before he is the master of the old lady..

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
LOL.. SOORRY I WAS IN A HURRY BUT U ALREADY ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH OPUT NOTING WAT I WROTE HEHE FUNNIE

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I'm reading this thread, everyday too, wish there were more people to discuss this lakorn with.

Anyway, Rotejana is becoming irritating. :rolleyes: In the beginning, I was on Rotejana's side but now, I'm starting to see, she probably doesn't deserve a golden man like Sung Tong. I mean, how many times has she believed the wrong person, betrayed him, or chose someone else over him?

Rotejana tried to slice/burn the black mask, then she broke her promise and told her family about Pra Sung's golden form, then she believed her family that Pra Sung already had a wife and son, then when he was killed, she didn't even do enough to show how wrong she was for not having enough trust, and then lastly, she desperately forces him into helping her family/kingdom when they don't deserve his help. I mean, they did kill him you know and have never apologized for the torture. And now, Rotejana isn't trusting Pra Sung's words that Boy is evil. She actually seems to be falling for Boy. -_- Gosh, has Pra Sung not suffered enough? GRRRRRR!!! I hate it how the next episode, Pra Sung will be seen as the bad guy. :( :wacko:

I'm not mad at the Father for not trusting Pra Sung because he's not Pra Sung's wife like Rotejana, someone who should stand next to him at all times and situations but Rotejana just doesn't deserve him. He's too good for her. I mean, she has done so many wrong things that have broken his trust and heart YET he still loves her and protects her. Rotejana. :rolleyes: <_< Please no more dragging, I'm tired of watching Pra Sung get bullied around and the one he pledges his love to like Rotejana has no trust in him. Gosh, I guess, like they say, the only one who truly loves you is your Mommy and his Mommy through thick and thin has always been thinking about him.

Does Rotejana even love Pra Sung for who he is or just for his beauty? She's so indecisive. As for him, he loves her regardless of how gullible she can be at times. :rolleyes: Dude, Rotejana better remorse badly. Things fall so heavily on Pra Sung. It's too much. He always has to earn people's respect and love when they don't deserve to be loved by him. I hope he dies and becomes a god again in this version while Rotejana can remorse over her stupidity. :lol: :rolleyes: Anyway, I hope that if this is a happy ending, which it will be, obviously, I hope Rotejana will have a really good crying scene as something drastic happens to him. :(

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well said Aiyaja. I would discuss this lakorn with you guys but I havent been watching lakorns for a week now since my ipod has no connection. Anyways, my Boy is a bad guy in here?...aiyaiyai...lol