Sung Tong

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
no wonder, he's always in boran lakorn. man, if they're going to make the lakorn long, they should've make two boran lakorn at the same time. i wonder why they don't do two boran lakorn at the same time? <_<
b/c they putting all their time in one lakorn...if u know what I mean....b/c I guess boran lakorns are hard to film with all the animation

myx

sArNieZ
i guess soo. but still why do they have to make their lakorn so soo long. i wish they would just concentrate on the plot. they just have too many imagination, do they.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Actually, the director has no imagination at all. If I had the time of 100 episodes to do this lakorn, I would add in so many sweet scenes between Pra sung and Rotejana to show the audience how much they love each other instead of wasting it all on the other 6 pairs.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay I have questions, this morning I went to the temple to go taam boon and sung tong was on and I sat down and watched it for a bit.....

why is sung invisible....
Is rotejana in jail or something...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Boy is the evil Master of the Old Witch. The King (Rotejana's Father) really liked him after he came to the kingdom and flattered the King with praises and gifts thus believinh everything Boy said. Boy did a lot of weird things and blamed it on Pra Sung. To prove their innocence, they had to walk into fire, the one who survives is innocent. Not knowing that Boy is actually from Hell who can master fire, Pra Sung walked into the fire and was burned into ashes. Fortunately, Pra Sung dipped himself into Mother Pantoorat's golden pool earlier so his spirit was safe from perishing. The Gods collected his golden ashes and has rebuilt his soul but his body has been burnt down thus the hazy/dissolved form you see. Pra Sung has to meditate for a while before regaining back his body.

As for Rotejana, she's remaining true to Pra Sung by waiting for his return. The King forced Rotejana to marry Boy but not only did she refuse the marriage she also yelled at him for not being a human. That angered the King so he sent her to jail. That's it.

val

sarNie Adult
i guess soo. but still why do they have to make their lakorn so soo long. i wish they would just concentrate on the plot. they just have too many imagination, do they.
because only one boran lakorn was air once a year, (my opinion) by dragging the lakorn longer is the only way to cover the whole 1 year before they have the other one out. and by the time they made up their mind on the new boran, they usually rush through the ending of the current boran

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Did you guys know why they didn't upload sung tong anymore on the media link?
Probably because most everyone is pissed off about how the lakorn is progressing and all the stupid and silly scenes with the black guy and the sisters and brother-in laws. So, no one is really watching anymore.

Phon

sarNie Adult
because only one boran lakorn was air once a year, (my opinion) by dragging the lakorn longer is the only way to cover the whole 1 year before they have the other one out. and by the time they made up their mind on the new boran, they usually rush through the ending of the current boran

even if they stretch it out the way they do the ending still is very bad..... look at all the remake they stretch out the ending are horrible..back then they had like 2 or 3 borans out in 1 year becuase it end when its sappose to. and by not stretching it the ending make more sense. by stretching it they means more charactor added and more storyline told. which means bad ending they dont know how to end it with all those charactor they added and story they added.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i hate to say this buh although i like sung tong very much...since borans are my favourite....im getting tired of watching it cause nothing is really happening....i reckon dey should jux have had sung tong and Rotejana in dis one and den the other six couples should have had dere own boran lakorn...and all up it probably wouldnt be as long as this boran put together....

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
^Actually, the director has no imagination at all. If I had the time of 100 episodes to do this lakorn, I would add in so many sweet scenes between Pra sung and Rotejana to show the audience how much they love each other instead of wasting it all on the other 6 pairs.
Oh that's so true. When I made a music video about Sung and Rotejana, there was maybe only 4 or 5 episodes where I got stuff from. 4 or 5 out of 72! That's just stupid.