Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Sung Tong is ending December 28 which means it has been airing for fricken one whole damn year!!! I knew they were gonna do that..Air it for one year..But anyways the next lakorn from what I know is Tep Sung-Warn A.K.A Manee Nopa Gao

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I notice all the girls have the same color hair except for whats he name...the nang ek. But yeah the next lakorn is manee nopa gaow....are you serious...they should remake glot pit jed see first before they remake manee nopa gaow....oh wait they did...Koth Gaya Siet was the remake...i totally forgot...because it was sooo different.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Finally, thank goodness..the next week ep. looks like they're going to wrap it up and end this loooooonggggg and unneccessary scenes and get to the good part...he finally will meet his mother, unless the danm producer decides to add in some scenes...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!! It ended. Seriously, I wasn't going to watch it, but then saw that it was the ending 2day. They had lots of unnecessary scenes all year round and the ending was a bit rushed. Sucks how they did that. But it finally ended!!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhh it finally ended after one freaking year! The ending was rushed as usual, but I don't think it was as bad as the other previous lakorns. Except Prasung didn't get to meet his stepsister, at least on screen. And no one knows about the bad Queen dying and Hoy Taat. And Prasung said he was going to go back to the Giant kingdom.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually they do know that the bad queen is dead and the other sister went back to the castle..And Pra Sung isn't going back to the giant castle..He was going back to his parents castle and taking Rotejana with him..But anyways the ending was eh to me...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I can't watch the ending...anyone willing to share it with us in buddie media? One question...who watched all of the episodes in SUNG TONG, say I. lolz

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ending was very boring all i can say was that the bad guy and that old lady died and nang hong died too :p :p :p :p :p :p

myx

sArNieZ
yeah it finally ended. i think they should've make their own ending since it seems that they wanna create their own version of sung tong, also so it'll go w/ what already happens.
the last episode got me confused even though i already seen the old version.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn was good at first and then it became so dumb and stupid for one whole year of nothing its making me mad thinking abiout it..anyway no offense but peke cant act at all he look a doll with no feeling what so ever when the giant lady die he didt show anything even the lil psung act better then he did dont get it wrong he cute but he just need to take some acting class