Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is only 1 year older than Aof. he's 21 she's 22. yeah i wanna see her tummy big too will be cute. 555

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hope this la korn get high rating and hope to see a lot of sweet romance scenes of praek and nang'ek too. yeah they should have a baby together b/c it's one of the important scene in here. the writer can't cut it out. hope there will still be a kidnap scene from wedding to the house on the mountain.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to watch epi. 3... I like this lakorn.. it's my type..hehe... does anyone know where I can watch epi. 3?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Pinky is a great actress. the scene she was crying and he came back and gave her a piggy back ride she was sniffing like a kid so cute. she play it naturally.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Pinky is very cute and very pretty and very talented. she has the whole package. great actress, great singer, great dancer too. the scene she vomit on him was funny too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i'm listening to the song too. keep listening over and over. it does sound like Pinky.if it's really her then she's great singer that she sing and doesn't sound like her.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damnit, of course they had to end it with sun on top of lily!!!! hahaha i hate you, daraVDO, for not showing teasers at the end of each episode (even though i can pretty much guess what's going to happen...tae will probably come in and disrupt the nang'ek and pra'ek's moment of sweetness hahaha)!!!!

on a side note, you know what? i don't think sun realizes that khoon lily is nong thoon from their childhood. as for lily, she obviously doesn't know, because her p'thaw's name is now sun. but as for sun, i'm not sure, because even though he has moments and memories of nong thoon. he never actually references nong thoon to lily. he probably thinks nong thoon is just some little girl he saved from umpawa. well, it is a small world, i hope it will be a pleasant surprise for him. watch him find out that khoon lily is nong thoon after he R-scenes with her. LOL

as for the song, it totally sounds like pinky to me. good song. didn't know she sang so well. this will be my first pinky-as-a-nang'ek lakorn. so far, so good!

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
damnit, of course they had to end it with sun on top of lily!!!! hahaha i hate you, daraVDO, for not showing teasers at the end of each episode (even though i can pretty much guess what's going to happen...tae will probably come in and disrupt the nang'ek and pra'ek's moment of sweetness hahaha)!!!!

on a side note, you know what? i don't think sun realizes that khoon lily is nong thoon from their childhood. as for lily, she obviously doesn't know, because her p'thaw's name is now sun. but as for sun, i'm not sure, because even though he has moments and memories of nong thoon. he never actually references nong thoon to lily. he probably thinks nong thoon is just some little girl he saved from umpawa. well, it is a small world, i hope it will be a pleasant surprise for him. watch him find out that khoon lily is nong thoon after he R-scenes with her. LOL

as for the song, it totally sounds like pinky to me. good song. didn't know she sang so well. this will be my first pinky-as-a-nang'ek lakorn. so far, so good!

you should watch Nong Miew Kiew Petch then... she was really funny in that one. That was my first Pinky-as-a-n'ek lakorn tht i really really liked. This would be my 2nd! :p

I love love love :wub: this lakorn so far, though. It's really good!!!! :yahoo:
I cannot wait for next weekend.