Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

cecilia

Staff member
Dara vdo are expert in filming their la korn in a rush. they have been filming like this for many years already. just hope Pinky doesn't get sick again like the time she film Ter kue chevit. can't wait.
i trust that they are so they can bring me back to be ch7 fan.
i use to love dara vdo alot b/c of the lakorn they did.
they tend to have young looking n'ek and p'ek pair up.
last one i watch of them is of kade/noon. wiwa onlwaeng. something like that ..lol

cecilia

Staff member
^i do love that lakorn of weir/alex
but is it dara vdo? i thought it was something else.
wait. the one of kade/noon is didas. i'm getting myself confuse. lol

i'm lost now. but whatever it is. i just hope they make a good impression on me.

nina07

sarNie Adult
ooh. haha. i thought you meant like ch7 lakorns in general. keke :p

imma watch this one for Pinky ;)

and aof DOES look better with spiky hair lol :)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Pinky looks cute with anybody. i guess she makes them look good. lol. and yes, even NAM! lol just my opinion :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like pinky with her curly hair, she 's more pretty than with straight hair like in tkc...
girls, my sexy oil looks great with all his n'eks, ok... except pancake :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
Pinky and Aof are cute together :wub:

P'Cecilia, Wiwa Olaweang was Vee+Jui, and Som. Don't know what production thing though...
oops, i made another mistake, i meant, pisawa onlaweng. Lol
the one where kade pretend to have lost his memory
he call her ''witch'' b/c she have a black cat .Lol

i can't wait til this air. :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Just a couple more days :D Aof is tooooooo cute he has a babyyy face. Pinky looks mature for him but she looks stunning in this lakorn! Som is really adorable but mann her role looks crazyyy!

OMG there is a new teaser with really hot scenes LMAO :lol: I want someone to upload that ASAP :] There was the r/willing scene, a sweet scene, and other scenes as well...ahh wanna see it so soon!