Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Just finished the first episode on youtube... I can't wait to
see the next one.. gosh.. I think these two are real
cute together. This is the first time i've seen aof but he's
quite handsome/ cute. I think i'll get more use to him
later on. PINKY oh PInky!! why are you so beautiful???
gosh..Love this girl man. She looks soo sexy in here. lol
the preview makes me so excited about the next ep.

does anyone know how many episodes this lakorn will have??

lin

sarNie Egg
LOVE!!!! LOVE!!! LOVE!!! dis lakorn !!!! love Pinky character in here Finally!!!! she got to play dis kind of character she did such a GOOd job in here w aof!!!!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Wow!! Pinky, is fiesty. I like it. She's gorgeous and Aof is cute. I haven't watch a good pinky lakorn since NMKP ^_^
I like the fact she doesn't back down to anyone and especially to Aof..LOL..he's pushy to her so she's pushy to him..LMAO...very entertaining. Aof, is lucky. Pinky so pretty in this lakorn :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.2 the mud fight was so fun to watch.555 Pinky and Aof make a cute couple. can't wait for ep.3 love Pinky in here and like this la korn a lot. don't want this la korn to end either.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
could anyone explain me who is the little girl and the little boy where he gave a music box to her.

asian206

sarNie Egg
how old is aof? he look young and he still have the baby face he look so cute when he get mad or when he seriously thinking something then he have that expression are so cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the little girl and little boy is Pinky and Aof when they were a kid. they met and like eachother since a kid. she gave him one of her earring and he gave her a music box. Aof is 21 years old. Pinky is 22 years old.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the little girl and little boy is Pinky and Aof when they were a kid. they met and like eachother since a kid. she gave him one of her earring and he gave her a music box. Aof is 21 years old. Pinky is 22 years old.
thanks teedee. hummm, it's cute if they are in love since they were kids.

pze

sarNie Adult
im actually enjoying this lakorn....so as long as it doesnt start to drag then ill be watching this lakorn for sure.....aof is cute....hes got such a baby face....

Ash

sarNie Egg
I like the storyline of this series. I like aof too, but honestly i wish they used an older looking leading man because the kind of career he's in. Aof looks like he's 16--he doesn't look manly. He looks like a teenager. I like him in Nang'tas, I thought the love story between him and the girl (don't know her name) he played with was cute. I was hoping to see them pair up in their own series. Too bad she plays his sister in Suparb Burut Satan. Nevertheless, I don't mind seeing Pinky with him. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't mind if it drag 555 wanna keep on watching Pinky,but right now the la korn is going by fast from the summary. if it get high rating they probably will extend it. well we can't do anything about it now, Aof is praek so we have to accept it. he is ok with me.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I don't think pinky sang the song because it doesn't sound like her. So Aof hates Pinky just because he thinks she's his mother's daughter. So he thinks that Pinky and her dad ruin his family or something along those lines??? I only saw the second episode so i don't really know what is going on exactly. I just know that Pinky's stepmom (Aof's mom?) is trying to kill her and that Aof was hired to be her bodyguard and that he really hates Pinky and his mom. Am I on the right track?