Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah me too obess with this la korn a lot too. dying to see the next episode. i read Aof's inteview sound like he like Pinky a lot. hahah.
when ask where is Pinky sexy. he said "the body part that a women is sexy is her mouth, you can notice when she talk more or less ,does she tense her mouth? it's sexy and cute right here. as for Pinky she has a cute personality which make her sexy. she also has a slim thin figure, exactly right ,look flawless, most important is her eyes which send her feelings out very well". whoa! he really look and notice her. hahah. he's so cute. and he doesn't call her P' in this interview too. good boy. :lol:

LMAO, "good boy". Haha, P'Teedee :D

Anyways, I don't mind it cause like nearly everyone here calls me N'Grace and I call them "P", even P'Nina, and she's like some months older than me :lol: I think it's even days with her cause she and I are both born in April I think.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah me too obess with this la korn a lot too. dying to see the next episode. i read Aof's inteview sound like he like Pinky a lot. hahah.
when ask where is Pinky sexy. his said "the body part that a women is sexy is her mouth, you can notice when she talk more or less ,does she tense her mouth? it's sexy and cute right here. as for Pinky she has a cute personality which make her sexy. she also has a slim thin figure, exactly right ,look flawless, most important is her eyes which send her feelings out very well". whoa! he really look and notice her. hahah. he's so cute. and he doesn't call her P' in this interview too. good boy. :lol:
aha.. AOF if so cute. So he's been checking her out huh..hehe...lol :p

nina07

sarNie Adult
LMAO, "good boy". Haha, P'Teedee :D

Anyways, I don't mind it cause like nearly everyone here calls me N'Grace and I call them "P", even P'Nina, and she's like some months older than me :lol: I think it's even days with her cause she and I are both born in April I think.
:lol: haha i know, we're only like 12 days apart since my birthday is on April 16th and yours is on like the 28th right?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
epi 3 was so funny! I've never seen a lakorn where n'ek is cheering pr'ek up and people come over and say, "listen to your wife" haha! it's always been the other way around, and I love how pinky was like, "yeah, my husband!" that was hilarious! :lol:
and I love how she tried to choke him too :p that was too funny

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
ahaha. aof is too cute! I definitely don't blame him for checking out
pinky this much! lol. I mean, look at that sexy lady!! she's got it all!!!
that's very cute of him. I seriously cannot wait for FRIDAY to come!
I wanna see some romance. I wonder if aof can pull out the romance
in him. lol. since he's always angry and mad! ahaha. this lakorn is
too cute!! I love this pair. they have great on screen and off screen
chemistry!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
patience. friday is almost here. just think of it as celebrating the weekend. :lol:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap...I notice his cuteness in Nang Tard. My mother said he's going to become pr'eng in the future but I wasn't expect him to become one so soon. I think he's the youngest pr'engs in ch7.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Theres alot of young pr'eks, but iono if I could call Cee that young since he's already 26, lol.