Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the photos from the upcoming scenes.they argue again. she hit his back with her purse. he spray water at her. she wrap his neck with the hose. 555+ looks fun. she slap him again. but no kiss. i wanna see a kiss scene. only see a slap but no kiss. hope there will be a kiss scene soon. :p wonder if Aof can play the gentle sweet love scenes well. ;) but for sure he will shake. 555+
here is the link of this scene
http://www.dailynews.co.th/web/html/popup_...&Template=1
oh so good that this la korn get good rating already for just airing 1 week. hope the rating goes up to 20+.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the photos from the upcoming scenes.they argue again. she hit his back with her purse. he spray water at her. she wrap his neck with the hose. 555+ looks fun. she slap him again. but no kiss. i wanna see a kiss scene. only see a slap but no kiss. hope there will be a kiss scene soon. :p wonder if Aof can play the gentle sweet love scenes well. ;) but for sure he will shake. 555+
here is the link of this scene
http://www.dailynews.co.th/web/html/popup_...&Template=1
oh so good that this la korn get good rating already for just airing 1 week. hope the rating goes up to 20+.
awe you make me want to watch it even more. I can't wait for it. hehe.. That's good to here that this lakorn already has good rating. Can't Wait!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Pinky and AOf on Koosangkoosom.

Credit to Magazinedee

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot lynn for sharing the photos. Aof and Pinky are so cute! especially Pinky so pretty!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they can kiss. he know already they are not siblings. since ep.2. but i guess this is just the beginning of the la korn they would argue+fight first then in the middle i guess we'll see their love scenes.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
DAMN!! that magazine cover IS HOT HOT HOT!!!
they look incredibly HOT together!
I can't wait til tomorrow!!!

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Pinky looks great on that mag cover... really really pretty!

But... eh.... Aof looks like he barely reached puberty to me.

Did anyone else notice that he kept rolling on the floor when he was shooting that bad guy in the woods? It looked like a little kid playing at a jungle gym!

I like the storyline so far though (and PInky)- which will keep me watching. But maybe in time I will see his "hotness"?

cecilia

Staff member
i'm currently uploading today episode to ateamforum youtube ja.

so far, the episode is good .. the stepmother keeps causing and faking out problem so lily can get in trouble with her dad. :(
som learn to not be so needy with dr. Gong's help. --- no preview for tomorrow like usual.

i guess, the more i heard the song, the more it sound like pinky now :loool:

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
i'm currently uploading today episode to ateamforum youtube ja.

so far, the episode is good .. the stepmother keeps causing and faking out problem so lily can get in trouble with her dad. :(
som learn to not be so needy with dr. Gong's help. --- no preview for tomorrow like usual.

i guess, the more i heard the song, the more it sound like pinky now :loool:

thanks so much for uploading onto youtube so quickly! I normally hvae to wait until saturday (for me) when someone finally puts it up. You rock! :dude: :yahoo: