Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it will be my obsession when it becomes interesting :loool: i'm joking of course, i only watch episode 1

cecilia

Staff member
sorry about the delay, i keeps forgetting to take out the commercial clips ..
now it's all up ja. enjoy na kha. i will come back to livestream tomorrow again LOl

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep the more i listen to the song. the more it sound like Pinky. tomorrow maybe we'll know who sing the song. ep.4 was funny+cute the part she try to kick him and he spin her around in circle and she pass out. hahaha. but arrggh i'm so piss at the dad he's so stupid!!! can't wait for next episode. saw the bhs of the hose scene. look so halarious. i crack up so bad. when she jump on his back. :loool:
here is the clip link +interview of this scene
http://www.ch7.com/Entertain/News_Detail.a...0&SeqNo=904

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna see some romance too, but we probably will get to see in the middle of the la korn. this is just the beginning.so watch them argue+fight first, which i like, it's funny, fun to watch.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yep the fighting is so funny...also funny when pinky was asking aof to buy her ant spray and that if he was here she'd spray him first LOL. tho i wanna see some romance too hehe.. this is why ch. 7 lakorns are always longer than ch. 3 (seems to get straight to the point really quickly).

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree ch7 la korn are longer. but ch3 la korn are shorter so they get to the romance scene faster. hope the wait will be satisfying in this la korn. :lol:
yeah wonder when they'll start to love eachother. can't wait.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
It better be satisfied once we get the romance!!!
I'll be soo pissed off it they hardly had any...
Aof and Pinky are too cute! can't get enough!
I'm happy this lakorn is getting great ratings!
IT definitely deserves it!

nina07

sarNie Adult
too bad N'Grace isnt here to talk about this :( i guess she's been really busy because shes a die hard Pinky fan. lol.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm recording it atm and will upload it to ateam youtube in a hour or so ja.

anyway, i've uploaded the opening credit to ATEAM youtube already ja.
here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6U5qMCjUaA
today episode have the introduction.. the song is way longer .. i really like it ..
too bad, i can't read thai so i can't tell who sing the song. ---preview show alot of sweet moments but most, we saw already.

it's so funny how the stepmother land on her trap .. getting herself hurt. she's such a faker, i wanna choke her.
it's cute when she walk away from him, start murmuring like she knew which side he's on, got mad and kick something on the ground.
she hurt herself, about to fall but San grab her on time.

i've extracted the audio from the opening to mp3, enjoy : http://www.zshare.net/audio/16784843e3a92993/

they are so cute .. she brought him some soup but he lied that he's not hungry. At the time, he's making some MAMI also. Lily smelled it and went in his room and question him, if he's full, he lied and said, he's full. she then went on and say she wants to eat them mami. the look on his face is so adorable. she ate them mami, san about to grab the soup bowl but lily stop him and said that since he's full, she's going to eat that soup also. she ate both bowls, leaving San nothing. After she left, San keeps on cussing that she not even pretty and with personality like that, who's gonna be her soulmate :loool: -- MUST WATCH TODAY episode.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot cecilia for the link of the opening.
i read Pinky's not the one who sang it. ah sucks! i thought she did b/c it sound like her. but i like the song a lot. name of the song is"Mai Kao Jai"
yep ep.5 is so good. there is a lot of cute scenes of Pinky+Aof. love the scene he gave her a piggy back ride is funny+cute. he put something on her toe nail after she kick the bucket ...aw cute he worry about her,he pull her out of the car and they stare at eachother aww. so cute... and she hug him scare of mouse.. so cute... can't wait for next episode. Pinky+Aof are so cute! they didn't have new previews b/c they are filming and airing the same time so there is no new scenes for us to see. yep today episode #5 must watch! :D