Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but she didn't mean to threw up on him she can't hold it in anymore. 555. they are so cute! from preview opening song she left him a flower and walk away and he took if from the ground and smell it. aww. looks sad and sweet. he probably like her already. wonder what happen? maybe he's leaving.she came to say good bye? maybe next ep. we'll find out. because she wore the same outfit from ep.5

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
but she didn't mean to threw up on him she can't hold it in anymore. 555. they are so cute! from preview opening song she left him a flower and walk away and he took if from the ground and smell it. aww. looks sad and sweet. he probably like her already. wonder what happen? maybe he's leaving.she came to say good bye? maybe next ep. we'll find out. because she wore the same outfit from ep.5
awe... that's cute. i can't wait to see it. LILY AND SAN.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait for ep.6 this la korn is getting good. hope to see their sweet romance scenes soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i feel the same. arrgghh...1 more ep. and we've to wait another whole week. :angry: i'm going nuts for waiting for friday and wanting to see their sweet scenes too. this la korn is killing me! :lol:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i feel the same. arrgghh...1 more ep. and we've to wait another whole week. :angry: i'm going nuts for waiting for friday and wanting to see their sweet scenes too. this la korn is killing me! :lol:
teedee I love your siggy of Pinky and Aof. They're so cute. :D

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
I love your siggy of Pinky and Aof. They're so cute. :D
i like it too! your's is cute too miss anonymous. haha like them all. aum looks a bit old for pinky now that i think of it hehe.. yeah i'm such a hypocrite :unsure:

so far no love yet! i'm losing my patience! is aof gonna soften down a bit or what ha?

having to wait for next weekend is so torturing. now people's gonna wonder i have plans or something when i just have a lakorn to watch haha..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss Anynomous Posted Today, 06:22 PM
teedee I love your siggy of Pinky and Aof. They're so cute.
rakcharm Posted Today, 06:45 PM
QUOTE(Miss Anynomous @ Aug 9 2008, 02:22 PM)
I love your siggy of Pinky and Aof. They're so cute.
i like it too! your's is cute too miss anonymous. haha like them all. aum looks a bit old for pinky now that i think of it hehe.. yeah i'm such a hypocrite
so far no love yet! i'm losing my patience! is aof gonna soften down a bit or what ha?
having to wait for next weekend is so torturing. now people's gonna wonder i have plans or something when i just have a lakorn to watch haha..
thank you Miss Anynomous and rakcharm. agree when will he soften down. so wanna see their sweet moments.i'm a hypocrite too. Aum doesn't match with Pinky.hahaha.she match with someone around her own age like Aof or Vier, she look cute with these 2 guys.she look close and comfortable around these 2 guys. which is so cute! and these 2 guys sound like they admire her a lot too :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

wanna share photos from pantip,they are so cute! the funny+cute piggy back ride scene in ep.5

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i like it too! your's is cute too miss anonymous. haha like them all. aum looks a bit old for pinky now that i think of it hehe.. yeah i'm such a hypocrite :unsure:

thank you raycharm... I know I can't wait any more. I want to see ROMANCE...hehe... But Aof is starting to soften alittle... He actully takes care of Pinky's wound, like when she kicked the bucket and he carried her and even gave her a piggy back ride... hehe.. So cute.. I want to see a KISS... Please don't disappoint me... I'm still keeping my hope up. I can't wait to see what happens tom.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeah he did soften up i agree b/c he worry and care about her. it's cute when he carry her, when she slip in the bathroom and kick the bucket and buy her a new celll phone. i think they start a bit to have feelings for eachother already but not love yet.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
their love is just starting ;) to blossom, so they haven't notice yet... I just hope they have the baby at the end. It will be the best then...hehe...
if they do extend this lakorn due to good ratings, then they better have the baby part to it... I'm having high hopes for this lakorn, just don't disappoint me with the ending. At least have lots of sweet scenes too. ;)