Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I would LOVE to see some sweet scenes too. BUT we all have to admit that when they bicker + fight, there is always a SWEET close up moment. :yahoo: They are just cute together. Aof plays a very good role as a ungentleman and then a sweetie. I LOVE IT.
Can't wait for more. Its getting to GOOD.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
so we've all came to a conclusion that they need to begin the sweet scenes already! LOL yeah aof is mean but pinky got him back haha..love the part where she beat him up, rode on him and stuff flowers into his mouth! i'm not going to even begin counting days cuz it's still too early, only monday!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
chibilaogurl Posted Today, 03:55 AM
I would LOVE to see some sweet scenes too. BUT we all have to admit that when they bicker + fight, there is always a SWEET close up moment. They are just cute together. Aof plays a very good role as a ungentleman and then a sweetie. I LOVE IT.
Can't wait for more. Its getting to GOOD.
i agree with you chibilaogurl.yep i agree even though Aof is mean but Pinky got him back. so it doesn't make his character look too mean to her. plus he care and worried about her when she gets hurt. yep we all want to see their sweet moments now.hope the coming episodes they'll have some. *cross fingers* :D

ke'ai

sarNie Egg
Anybody know where I can find summary of last 3 eps? :( I'm trying to understand with my limited thai, haha. Thanks.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i'm loving this couple too, i'll go more crazy if see their romance scenes.gosh wanna see it so bad. miss them already.they are adorable young looking couple. they both have a cute smile in this photo. the more i watch Aof the more attracted he gets. :p

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i'm loving this couple too, i'll go more crazy if see their romance scenes.gosh wanna see it so bad. miss them already.they are adorable young looking couple. they both have a cute smile in this photo. the more i watch Aof the more attracted he gets. :p
aha... same here... the more i watch him, the more i'm attracted to him.. gosh ge's so young... but that's perfect for me though..he's just 4-5 yrs. older then me..hehehehe...lol.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
this is a cute moment but wanna see more....the anticipation is killing me. :lol:
Thanks teedee for the photos. OMG I love that scene. It was so cute and i like how they pause at just stayed there for a couple of second. So cute. I want a hug and a kiss soon. I mean it...hehehe. :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah agree Miss Anynomous, i wanna see a hug and kiss soon too. Aof's a lot younger than me. and he's older than you 4-5 years?! oh gosh! i feel so old :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
haha for some reason..i woke up today and thought that episode 7 airs today..haha..thought it was friday too for some reason!!..haha..but then i finnaly realized that it was Monday!!..hahahaha..lol..
man! I love it when they fight!! so freakin HALIRIOUS!! Aof is so hott too!!..lol...