Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
someone in ch7 webboard said next episode he realize he love her and is very cute that you'll forget the part he slap her. but for me, i can't forget. no matter what. :arrg: i hope she will torture and suffer him a lot before she forgive him. let him repay back a lot. want to see him get physical and emotionally hurt more. will make me satisfy and less piss. :lol:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
someone in ch7 webboard said next episode he realize he love her and is very cute that you'll forget the part he slap her. but for me, i can't forget. no matter what. :arrg: i hope she will torture and suffer him a lot before she forgive him. let him repay back a lot. want to see him get physical and emotionally hurt more. will make me satisfy and less piss. :lol:
ooo.. i'm excited..hehe.. he just realize that.. omg SAN! What's up with you... have you been blind? You've been with her all along and you don't realize that you love her...hehe.. you better start being nice.. :p

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Oh Teedee, you are so silly. I can forgive him for slaping her. I can't wait to see the next episode. OMG cute scene. I hate waiting. MY GOSH, I wanna see the next episode NOW. When Aof realize what a HOE his mom is, he is gonna feel bad. His heart is gonna shatter. IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH??? :p

GOSH I SOOOOO HATE WAITING. :angry:

This is getting GOOOOOOOOOD.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Teedee, you are so silly. I can forgive him for slaping her. I can't wait to see the next episode. OMG cute scene. I hate waiting. MY GOSH, I wanna see the next episode NOW. When Aof realize what a HOE his mom is, he is gonna feel bad. His heart is gonna shatter. IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH??? :p

GOSH I SOOOOO HATE WAITING. :angry:

This is getting GOOOOOOOOOD.
i hate waiting too. Ooo.. I want to see his heart shatter..hehe... lol :lol:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Yes he better be nice and tell that BLEEP May off. What a slut. I hate when she keeps saying, SAN is just sooooo yummy to eat. WTF. SLUT.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
If anyone has more info about the next episode, hurry and post it. I don't mind know ahead. :tease: The more you know whats gonna happen, you get MORE excited and CAN'T wait.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I think it's gonna take me awhile to forget what
san did to lily too! that's too much. I really hated
when the praek slaps the naeks in lakorns. i hope
he makes up for it good. well.. finally something
cute will come up! gosh...I hate waiting!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
tik_aom_luver Posted Today, 09:25 PM
I think it's gonna take me awhile to forget what
san did to lily too! that's too much. I really hated
when the praek slaps the naeks in lakorns. i hope
he makes up for it good. well.. finally something
cute will come up! gosh...I hate waiting!
totally agree with you tik_aom_luver
i want him to be in a lot of pain for hurting her. hope there'll be some cute sweet scenes of them in the next episodes. but i wouldn't put my hopes up though, so tire of seeing them fight over and over about his mom. for me,this la korn has been ruin already when praek choke and slap nangaek and i thought it was gonna be one of my favorite la korn. sucks! :lmao:

For saying stuff about his mom...as usual. I don't exactly mind that much, at least he felt really bad afterwards. And, they're going to have some sweet scenes :D Ffffffffiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHHH! HE SLAPPED HER! :eek: THAT IS HORRRRRIBLEEEE! I SWEAR, If i was her, I WILL NEVER LET NO DAMN GUY SLAP MEE LIKE THAT! wtfff!!! and she didn't do anything about it! GRR, hopefully their sweet scenes will make up for this >:[ can't wait til ep. 10! >.< when i start school. GRR! anyone know when its ending? whats coming after this one?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think they shouldn't have the scene he slap her at all. should cut it out. to me he didn't felt bad enough of what he did to her. at least she slap him back when he slap her or else i would be so piss! i don't care what his reason is but he shouldn't have slap her. to me it automatically make him become a bastard when he does that. i hate la korn when praek slap nangaek can't stand it, it's a big deal to me. praek's not suppose to hurt nangaek. or else he shouldn't be consider praek. i wouldn't count to much on their sweet scenes. if follow the summary there is not a lot. i think they won't even have a kiss scene in here. <_<

Hey, don't forget the baby 555+

Anyways, read the lakorn magazine and everything else happens from herein on. It's gonna be sweet+feisty from now on :wub: Finally LOL.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh i can't watch it live cuz i hate commercials! plus watching live is longer and u can't fastforward lol. it looks like someone is really stirred up about the slap scene hehe... eh...i'll forgive him but only cuz it's a lakorn. she kinda said some really bad stuff about his mom (even tho its true lol) tho so if i was him i'd feel eh..too. blame it on the director! ken slapped ann too in sawan bieng.

i still like aof and pinky but i'm less hyped over this lakorn than before cuz i know the next epi they're gonna fight again LOL. maybe nothing too intimate cuz the p'ek and n'ek are young!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hey I have a question....does anyone know where I can look at screencaps of lakorns at that pantip website...I went there but I have no idea where to go

nina07

sarNie Adult
ooh that slap and choke was so wrong! i would've been like oh no you didnt ! and would've hit him, slap him even bite him! LOL

cecilia

Staff member
well, in consideration again, pinky does deserve the slap b/c of all the the rude things she said to him. sure, he came off a bit rough but just b/c she's jumping in conclusion and blame everything on him when she doesn't have any proof of him and mutita relationship. its' just accusation after accusation, if i'm aof, i would teach her a lesson too.

thanks for the spoiler. let's hope it goes according to the magazine, i want to see them romance desperately more than bickering ...
poor dr. gong, he's all left out when he's sad --- dao with the officer, lily with san, he's too nice to be left alone ...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
oh i can't watch it live cuz i hate commercials! plus watching live is longer and u can't fastforward lol. it looks like someone is really stirred up about the slap scene hehe... eh...i'll forgive him but only cuz it's a lakorn. she kinda said some really bad stuff about his mom (even tho its true lol) tho so if i was him i'd feel eh..too. blame it on the director! ken slapped ann too in sawan bieng.

i still like aof and pinky but i'm less hyped over this lakorn than before cuz i know the next epi they're gonna fight again LOL. maybe nothing too intimate cuz the p'ek and n'ek are young!

I was going to say that about Ann and Ken. He was MORE mean to her then Aof to Pinky. It is a lakorn and we can't blame the actors and actress, we'll blame the director. :lol:

Whoever watch the friday episode first, better let us know a little of what happen. Maybe next episode will suprise us all and have a SWEET scene. :yahoo:

Dao gets with Dr. Kong right?? She likes him not the police guy.