Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
episode 12 was sweet the part he was sad cry and hug her. Pinky and Aof are so cute! they are an adorable couple. i will miss LiLy and Sun a lot when it end. so fast! air just for 1 month only. makes me so sad. don't want it to end yet :lmao: yeah hope they don't jam everything together rush ending either. so stupid if they do that. so they gonna jam all the important good parts in 3 episodes. dumb dumb!! :arrg: yeah it better be a satisfying ending.hope Pinky and Aof will get to pair up in the second la korn again, in 2009 would be good

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
OH! Mr hottie Officer needs a shoulder to cry on!

He can use mine. :D

I don't think most of this drama is being rushed... although the Dr and Dao thing was very strangely rushed. Maybe they just wanted to get that part out of the way and leave the last few episodes to the main characters? Spermination must take up a good chunk of the next epi! I am really waiting at the edge of my seat for all the secrets to come out- Muthita being Sun's mother and Lilly and Sun really being Toon and Tor as little kids. Ok- I think I just changed my mind- 3 episode is not enough. I think we need a least 4 to fit everything in properly.

Can they also get rid of DuernMaysa soon? She takes up too much screen time and bugs me so much!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awee.. these last three epi. are so cute. I love it. I don't want it to be over soon... They need to extend it... I can't get enough of the sweet scenes.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i know we all have to wait for a long week again...just love pinky n aof......they are just a sweet n cute couple....love them ......i going to miss them.......but i hope they will work again together in a new lakorn.........just my first favorite couple cause they are just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute n sweet..................i love today ep. tooooooooooooooooooo

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
YES YES YES... They need to have more episode and I can't not wait to see what happen nexts. When all the BIG secrets comes out.

I HATE WAITING. GOSH.. :arrg:

AOF && PINKY ALWAYS.. SOOO CUTE.. HE IS FALLING IN LOVE && CARING AND CONFUSED ON WHAT TO DO NEXT. :unsure:

POOR POOR SAN. WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT FRIDAY. This week better go by fast for me. :mellow:

cecilia

Staff member
gosh it's such a rush. they should've spread things out instead of jam it at the end. the beginning 9 epis had nothing much but fighting. but love aof and pinky they're so cute! his mom is so evil though! she just killed chatchai! this women don't give a damn about anyone but herself. i wonder what lily will do when she finds out san is mutita's son. that's kinda hard to take.
that's why, he keeps apologizing to her LOl

maomolly

sarNie Egg
I totally agree w/ya these three ep. r just way too SW-EEEETTTT :kiss: yeah, n it's just so darn kute everytimes San apologize n try to do wat Lily wans :wub: So SW-EEEETTT!!!!a BIG FATT yes!!!!!to more lakorn of Aof N Pinky in da near future like in 2009 :D then, hea comes another long week :drool: ....til then, iwe'll just have to wait n c wat will happen next :drool: i don' wan dis lakorn to end at all, then every stories has to end :lmao: hope it end w/lotx of luv :kiss:
Hope after dis lakorn end Aof n Pinky come onto da WWY talk show n talk abou how's like workin on dis lakorn :rolleyes: oh yea, n i am so mad wen others r makin bad comments abou Aof :angry: leave him alone already, he ain't no skeleton....he's just a normal person....Lotx of luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea :kiss:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
mollie Posted Today, 10:21 PM
I totally agree w/ya these three ep. r just way too SW-EEEETTTT yeah, n it's just so darn kute everytimes San apologize n try to do wat Lily wans So SW-EEEETTT!!!!a BIG FATT yes!!!!!to more lakorn of Aof N Pinky in da near future like in 2009 then, hea comes another long week ....til then, iwe'll just have to wait n c wat will happen next i don' wan dis lakorn to end at all, then every stories has to end hope it end w/lotx of luv
Hope after dis lakorn end Aof n Pinky come onto da WWY talk show n talk abou how's like workin on dis lakorn oh yea, n i am so mad wen others r makin bad comments abou Aof leave him alone already, he ain't no skeleton....he's just a normal person....Lotx of luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea
i totally agree with you mollie :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
Episode 12 was cute ^_^

man, Muthita is a biatchhh lol.

It's just that Aof has so much powder on man, its like they gave him a pound of it just to put it on his face! :loool:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to see the willing scene! in the meantime i'm gonna watch the sweet scenes again! :wub:

Im doing the same thing. LOL. :lol: When Im bored I go back and rewatch the sweet scenes. Its just toooooooooooo cute. :kiss: I can't til friday. Im glad work is keeping me busy.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
i know..i just love them more and more...Now they have sooo many sweet scenes together...can't wait for next week...

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is so good ! actors too : Off and Tle are just too cute, Som has a gorgeous face, and it's good to see Pinky as a khun noo, she plays very well. Love it, I become crazy when finishing each episode. The last lakorn that has drived me like that was Rahut risaya (long long time ago).