Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah they should get a new boss. this lady is crazy. and some la korns are so boring but she tell them to extend it.but a good la korn like this she won't extend it and won't let them postpone it till aof feels better either. gosh! she's so evil!
I'm thinking she picks favorites in her actors and actresses so that's why... She doesn't give roles equally anyways. We see the same people having lakorns after lakorns, while some of the other ones doesn't even get a role at all...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I HOPE THAT ,THAT LADY WOULD PAIR PINKY N AOF TOGETHER AGAIN............SHE BETTER DO IT........CAUSE THE FAN WANT IT TOO RIGHT.....

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
yeah, they rush it toooooooooooo fast. SBS should have had 18 episode total.

That witch lady needs to STOP having favorite Nang eak( pancake) && love the Actor and Actress equally.

paof

ESP....PANCAKE SHE HAS SO MUCH LAKORN.......THAT LADY SHOULD GIVE SOME TO PINKY N KWAN............I DONT EVEN LIKE PANCAKE I DONT TO WATCH IT....

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
OK- I go away for 2 days and everything changes?!?!?!?!

What was that ending!?!?!?!? Insane.. insane.

I am so severely dissappointed.

Edit: oh I didn't know Aof was sick. But why rush it? And why were they still filming this week? That is too close for comfort. They should have had a few episodes backlogged at least. Who planned all this? dumb dumb dumb. I'm still mad.

paof

I DONT KNOW Y SHE LIKE PANCAKE SO MUCH......AT LEAST GIVE PINKY N KWAN SOME TOO RIGHT.......

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, they rush it toooooooooooo fast. SBS should have had 18 episode total.

That witch lady needs to STOP having favorite Nang eak( pancake) && love the Actor and Actress equally.
wow.. they cut out 4 epi. what a bummer! I know I don't even watch Pancake lakorn at all as much as I love the actors, I can't watch it because of Pancake. I want Kwan and Pinky to have as much lakorn as Pancake or I want Pancake to have as less lakorns as Pinky and Kwan... I don't even like her... and mostly every lakorn is Pancake Pancake.... Gosh give some roles to other people. Can't they see that we're tired of Pancake.

paof

THAT LADY SHOULD JUST GET FIRE...........I DONT EVEN KNOW THAT THAT LADY IS THE ONE MAKE ALL THE CHANGING CAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IT IS THE ONE THAT WRITE THE STORYLINE.....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I DONT KNOW Y SHE LIKE PANCAKE SO MUCH......AT LEAST GIVE PINKY N KWAN SOME TOO RIGHT.......
Yup agreed. Well I'm happy that Pinky has some lakorn in line, but as for our poor kwan, there's no news. ARGG EVIL LADY! I wonder what Pancake did to channel 7's boss that she keeps handing Pancakes lakorns after lakorns... Seriously just this year, she has like 3-4 lakorns already.. mayber even more...

paof

I KNOW ALWAYS PANCAKE THIS N THAT N OVER THERE..........SO DO U KNOW HOW MANY LAKORN DID PANCAKE HAS/

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree the lady plan favorites. she care more about rating than the actors and the fans feelings.she's very unfair. it's up to her if they can make the la korn short or long. they should have at least 18 episodes in here. but instead 14. sucks a lot piss me off so much! arrgghh.