Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
SO THAT WHY I WANT THEM TO PAIR AGAIN SO THAT WE ALL WILL SEE THEIR SWEET N CUTE SCENE...IN THAT ONE....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
there is someone to blame which is the ch7 lady. she's the one who rush them to film and air too fast. if she just let them take their time to film this situation won't have happen.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep of course she's to blame for aof's health condition. it will be a miracle if they go back and re film this la korn but i doubt it because aof is still sick and this la korn didn't get over 20 rating so the evil lady wouldn't care that much.

paof

YEAH I KNOW MAYBE THEY WONT REFILM SBS AGAIN ........I WILL KEEP THIS IN MY MEMORY THAT THIS IS MY PINKY N AOF FIRST LAKORN TOGETHER........CUTE N SWEET COUPLE............

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
if this la korn get 20 rating definately they would extend it no matter if aof is in the hospital they will continue filming. because the evil lady care about rating, money than any other thing.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yep of course she's to blame for aof's health condition. it will be a miracle if they go back and re film this la korn but i doubt it because aof is still sick and this la korn didn't get over 20 rating so the evil lady wouldn't care that much.
the reason why they didn't get over 20 for the rating is her fault. First of all, she over worked a new pr'ek and now he's sick. Second, of all she cut down all the cute scenes for the ending and then she rushes everything. Third of all, if they would of just wait until Aof gets better, than they ratings will be better.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep pinky and aof is a cute adorable sweet couple in here. love them. finally pinky found her man on screen. you know like there will be koo kwan of praek and nangaek. like nom+kob, kob+stefan,etc...i was waiting when pinky will find her and now she did. she and aof are a hot couple. they are koo kwan already to many fans. so they better get to pair up again. and play in the similar kind of la korns too because the fans like it.

paof

I THINK SO TOO........I KNOW THAT SHE DONT WANT HIM TO GET SICK CAUSE SHE WANT SBS TO GET A HIGH RATING.........

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yep pinky and aof is a cute adorable sweet couple in here. love them. finally pinky found her man on screen. you know like there will be koo kwan of praek and nangaek. like nom+kob, kob+stefan,etc...i was waiting when pinky will find her and now she did. she and aof are a hot couple. they are koo kwan already to many fans. so they better get to pair up again. and play in the similar kind of la korns too because the fans like it.
this is my first lakorn of Pinky and she stunned me right away.